Picking A University 挑选大学 A: I've never heard of AmLion College. Could you... 我还从未听说过Amlion学院,你能不能 B: Of course sir, let me give you a brief overview. AmLion College is located in the center of New York City. The s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hi, I would like to return this TV. 您好,我想退掉这台电视机。 B: Sure, do you have the receipt? 没问题。您有发票吗? A: Yeah here you go. Actually I also want to return this keyboard. 有,给您。我还想把这个键盘也

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Do you want to hang out tomorrow? 明天要不要出去玩儿? B: Oh, I can't. I have a date! 不行,我有约会。 A: Really? Wow with who? 是吗?跟谁呀? B: This girl I've been chatting with for the past couple of months. She's reall

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order? 先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗? B: Yes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole. 好的。我想

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What Can I get you? 您需要点什么? B: I' ll have a Cosmo please. 我要一杯卡兹莫酒。 C: Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me! 老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: This is the operator, how may I help you? 我是话务员,有什么需要帮助的吗? B: Yes, I would like to make a collect call. 是的,我想打个对方付费的电话。 A: Ok sir, please dial the number. Now please state your name. 好的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Maggie Gao: Okay, everyone, shall we begin? 大家好,我们可以开始了吗? Bill: Sorry, Maggie, but we are missing a few people. Can we hang on a sec? 抱歉,马吉,还有些人没有来,我能再等一会儿吗? Maggie Gao: Well, I

A: Look, Jimmy's report came today. 看,吉米今天的成绩单。 B: Let's have a look. What is this? Where are all the grades? 让我看下。这是什么?所有的成绩在哪里? A: He's in the third grade Sam! You see under each subject t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hey honey! Where were you? 嘿,宝贝!你刚在哪儿? B: I decided to take Kenny to the park and get some fresh air. 我打算带着肯尼去公园呼吸一点新鲜空气。 A: How was it? Were there a lot of kids? 那儿怎么样?那儿有

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Good afternoon Sir, may I please see your passport and reservation? 先生,下午好!我能看下您的护照和您的预订卡信息吗? B: Here you go. 给你。 A: I'm sorry sir, this flight has been cancelled due to some mechanical probl

A: What did you cook? 你做了什么好吃的? B: Well, as you know I was in Thailand last month, and I took a cooking class! So I prepared some of my favorite dishes. 嗯,你知道的我上个月在泰国,我在那儿上了烹饪课!因此我

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Michelle : Excuse me, is this seat taken? 打扰了,请问这个座位有人吗? Stranger : No, please feel free. 不,没有,请坐。 Michelle : Thanks a lot. 多谢了。 Stranger : Do you work in Shanghai? 你在上海工作吗? Michelle

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:What are you doing? B:What am I doing? What am I doing? Dont you know what day it is? A:Ummm. no. B:Its only the day when the worlds biggest sporting event is kicking off. A:What? B:The World Cup! The first match is today! Its Mexico vs. South Afri

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Good morning, Angela, how have you been lately? B: Morning, Michael. Ive been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and Ive been searching for a suitable replacement. A: Well, rest assured that you can count on us to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hello ,sir, what can I do for you today? B: Hi, I need a new suit. I have an important interview next week, so I really need to look sharp. A: No problem! We have a broad selection of suits, all tailored made so that it will fit perfectly. B: Grea

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr Ford:As all of you are well aware, competition in the laptop computer sector is intense. Mr Ford:We continue to fight with our competitors for market share, and this is the case both in the developed markets in the West, as well as more developing

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Hey man, you wanna buy some weed? B:Some what? A:Weed! You know? Pot, Ganja, Mary Jane some chronic! B:Oh, umm, no thanks. A:I also have blow if you prefer to do a few lines. B:No, I am ok, really. A:Come on man! I even got dope and acid! Try some!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Prof. Brown:Good morning, everybody.Welcome to Physics 101. My name is Ed Brown, and I will be your professor for this semester. Since today is our first class, I wanted to give you an overview of what this course will look like, how you will be grad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Smith: Im glad you could find time to meet with me, Mr. Johnson. I cant think of a nicer environment for our meeting today, the ambiance here is lovely! Mr. Johnson: No problem, if possible I always combine business with pleasure. Now, lets hear

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome to the National Post. How may I help you? B: Hi, I would like to send this package to China, and these postcards as well. A: Very well. You will need some stamps for the postcards and I need to weigh that package, too. B: Great. How much i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语