A: Thank you for coming tonight, Mrs. Webber. As a teacher, it's great seeing the kid's parents assist our parent-teacher conference night. 谢谢您晚上能来,韦伯太太。作为老师,很高兴您晚上能来参加家长会。 B: Of course!

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Are you excited about your trip next month? 你对下个月的旅行期待吗? B: Yes and no. I can' t wait to go to Europe, but at the same time I am terrified. 有些期待但也不是那么得期待。要知道我迫不及待地想去欧洲了,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jim: Argh...I feel terrible, I keep sneezing and my eyes are all watery, what's wrong with me? 啊,我感觉很糟糕,我一直在打喷嚏,眼睛也泪汪汪的,我怎么了? Tom: Wow, you're not dying are you, it looks like you have a col

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Do you know what time it is? B:Um. Ten? A:Get in this door young man. Its midnight, you are two hours past curfew. B:I know, but it wasnt my fault! I told Jennifer she had to drop me off before ten, but she wouldnt leave the party! A: I dont care!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Good afternoon, Maam, My name is Mike and I am selling subscriptions to all sorts of periodicals. B: No, thank you, I am not interested. A: Please maam , if you could spare five minutes of your time, I am sure we could find something that interest

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hi, I would like to purchase a one way ticket to Brussels, please. B: Certainly sir, this is our train schedule. We have an express train departing every morning and an overnight train that departs at nine pm. A: How long does it take to get there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Alright, settle down everyone. As part of this schools curriculum well be covering sex ed this week. A: Now I want everyone to take this class seriously, sexual education is very important and I want you to ask as many questions as you can think o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hi honey! Youll never guess what! My friends Julie and Alex are getting married! B: Wow thats great news! Theyre a great couple! A: I know! Anyways I just talked to Alexs best man and he is organizing the bachelor party Its gonna be so much fun! A

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Ed: Hey, Mary, can you cut that out? Mary: Cut what out Im not doing anything. Ed: The tapping of your pen on your desk. Its driving me crazy. Mary:Fine! By the way would you mind not slurping your coffee every time you have a cup! Ed: I dont slurp m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: The mosquitos are biting me! B: Me, too, I cant stop scratching. They are everywhere! Sneaky little jerks. A: Do you have any bug spray? B: No, I forgot to buy some. A: Then well have to put up with it. B: We can cover ourselves with beer! That wa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Wow, that terrible movie is finally over. Next time Im picking the film, because I dont want to end up seeing a chick flick. B: Well you should have picked, in the end you always complain about everything. A: Not everything, just this film. Even t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Its freezing in here! Can I turn up the heat? B: Dont touch that thermostat! You dont pay the bills around here! A: Dad! Are you serious? Whats the point of having central heating if we cant use it! Look, I can see my breath! B: Put on a sweater!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Bill. Bill! You gotta help me! B: Whats wrong? Slow down or you are gonna give yourself a heart attack. A: Tomorrow is Christmas and I havent bought my mom anything! Im such a bad son! B: Take it easy! Lets go to the mall, window shop a little and

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jingle Bells Dashing through the snow In a one horse open sleigh Oer the fields we go Laughing all the way Bells on bob tails ring Making spirits bright What fun it is to laugh and sing A sleighing song tonight Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Now that its the new year, Ive decided to turn over a new leaf. B: Yeah? You finally decided to wipe the slate clean? A: You got it! I have a new job, Im living in a new city, with new friends! This is my opportunity to make some small changes in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Mark. Where have you been? Ive been calling you all morning. B: Ive been playing computer games. A: What? So you blew me off yesterday and today over a stupid video game? What game is so important that you have no time for me anymore? What are you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Do you have any plans for Veterans Day? B: You mean Armistice Day. A: Well, as you know, on November 11th the allies signed a peace treaty with the Germans, also known as the Armistice Treaty. This marked the end of WWI and many countries around t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Did you read this? It says that the number one new years resolution make is to spend more time with friends and family. B: Why would that be funny? A: Well, think about it. We are a society that is always on the go, not because we have to, but bec

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

I invited Bruce to a play at the Mark Taper Forum and we got there a little early. We handed our tickets to the woman at the door and found our seats. Megan: Im glad we got here early to find our seats. I know that this is a sold out performance. Bru

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Some people say that it's civic duty to give back to your community. That's true but for me, I want to do some volunteer work so that I can feel useful. I've been working at the same job for years and it's not at all rewarding. Yes, I make good money

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客