A: Welcome to Al's Bakery. What can I get you? 欢迎来到艾尔面包店。我能为你做些什么? B: Hi! Let me get a dozen croissants, four blueberry muffins and a loaf of sourdough bread. 嗨!给我来个羊角面包,4个蓝莓的松饼和

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Campbell : Hi, ladies. Thanks for picking me up. It's awful weather out there! 女士,您好。谢谢来接我。现在的天气很糟糕。 Michelle : Absolutely. It's been raining for hours. 是这样的。已经下了几个小时的雨了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Rebecca:Could you tell me a little about the organization? For example, how big is your workforce here? Mr. Parsons: Well in total we have around 150 employees based in Hong Kong with another 400 in our head office in Beijing. The news desk staff in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Hey! How was your first day of class? Im in level two and Im loving my class this semester! Its great being in a class of international students! B:Mine was ok, except that no one in my class speaks English. I guess it will force me to converse in

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Those are todays top stories. Now lets go to John for the weather. John, what does the forecast look like for our weekend travelers? B: Im afraid were in for a rough weekend, Mark. There is a storm system moving through the East Coast. It will be

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Good morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today? B: Hi,I need to transfer some money to another account. Its urgent. A: Okay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before? B: No. Ive never made a transfer before. A: Its alri

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: Now, of course, with all this cutting-edge technology there must be a catch, you might ask yourself. I bet the retail price will be too much for most consumers, you might say. Well, youd be wrong! Mr. Ford: Yes, of course the x420 is aimed

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Oh, man. I had the best supper last night. My wife made a stir-fry and it was amazing! B:I love stir fry crispy bitesized vegetables covered in a mixture of soy sauce and oyster sauce. Wilted greens and fresh bean sprouts. Throw in some onion and

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Alright class, now that were all dressed up lets see what professions you chose. Ah, I see a fireman, a police officer, a medic, and a lifeguard! Can anyone tell me what these people have in common? B: They save people from bad things? A: Thats ri

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hello everyone, and welcome to our CPR for beginners course. First of all, does anyone know what CPR stands for? B: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation! A: Thats right! We apply CPR in the case of cardiac arrest or pulmonary arrest. B: What does that

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hey,Joe! Where have you been these past few days? B: Ive been busy with a first aid course that I started about a week ago at the Red Cross. A: Cool! Ive always wanted to do something like that! Have you learned anything useful? B: For sure! I m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Im hungry, lets grab a bite to eat. B: Sure! How about we go home and prepare a couple of sandwiches? A: Nah! Lets go get a burger and fries. B: All you ever do is have unhealthy fast food Pizza, fries, burgers and hot dogs! You have to start eati

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Todd:Hello, thanks for calling 123 Tech Help, Im Todd. How can I help you? Client: Hello? Can you help me? My computer! Oh man... Todd:Its okay sir, calm down. What happened? Client: I turned on my laptop and it broke! I mean, the monitor went black!

Bob: Those are the headlines for today, and now for the international weather report with Mike Sanderson. Mike: Thank you, Bob! This past week has been the beginning of Armageddon for many, a series of unprecedented meteorological events occurred aro

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Did you set your clock forward for daylight savings time? B: What? Why do we have to do that? A: Well, at the start of the spring we usually have more daylight in the mornings and less in the afternoon. This is basically due to our position on the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Cindy: Mother, father, Id like to introduce you to my fiance, Bob. Miranda: Hello, Bob. Welcome. Bob: Thanks for having me. Nice to meet the both of you. Ive heard so much! Thurston: So Cindy told you about bringing home her last boyfriend, then? Hah

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jeff: Joanne, lets not make this divorce any more acrimonious than it already is, okay? Lets just get down to business and start dividing this stuff up fairly, so we can go our separate ways, alright? Joanne:Fine with me. I just want to get this over

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: So whats your guys take on all this global warming hysteria in the media? B: Its pretty serious, man. There have been tons of scientific studies and the scientific community says that the earth is heating up. We need to make some drastic changes t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Trina, will you marry me? B: Yes! Yes! And yes! Jared ,of course Ill marry you! A: Oh, Babe, I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I cant wait for all the adventures were going to have, for all the fights and the laughter. I cant wa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Ive decided to grow my own garden! B: What? You dont know the first thing about gardening! A: On the contrary, I have been reading a lot of books about the subject. B: Oh yeah? Tell me then, smarty pants, how will you go about setting up your gard