A : Hey, Jordan, is that you? Long time no see! 嘿,乔丹,是你吗?好久不见! B : Oh, hey, no kidding! I haven't seen you since orientation three months ago! So how've you been? Settling into college life OK? 哦,嘿,真的是这样啊

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What are you doing this weekend? 这周末你做什么? B: My brother-in-law is having a small get-together at his house and he invited me. 我姐夫要在他家开个聚会,并且他邀请了我。 A: Is it a family thing or just friends? 那是

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

What Mood Are You In? 你现在感觉如何? A : Are you ok? You seem a bit anxious. 你现在好吗?你看上去有点紧张。 B : Yeah, I'm OK, I have been having a lot of mood swings lately. I think it has to do with the pills my doctor presc

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:I hate coming to high school reunions. B:It will be great ,honey. We will get to see your old classmates and catch up to see how they have been doing. A: Yeah, I guess so.Oh look! There is Robert Matthews! Rob! C: Hey Bill! Wow great to see you! A:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻(Bilingual News)2011

Vegan Or Vegetarian? A: Hey Julie, you want to go grab something to eat? 朱莉,要不要出去吃点东西? B: Sure! What do you feel like having? 好啊!你想吃什么? A: I really feel like having a big juicy steak! 我好想来一块美味

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford: Okay, so if we could dim the lights, Jonathan, we can kick-off with the first TV advert. Please note that we are still in the early days with this advert, so it might seem a bit rough round the edges. Okay, so. just need to click this and

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Waitress: Hi, welcome to Happy Buddah! Can I get you anything to drink? Manny: A Coke for me, please. Andrea: I'll have a Sprite. Waitress: Okay, I'll go get that for you. Are there any questions with the menu? Andrea: Do you use MSG? Waitress: No ma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Summary and Conclusion Mr. Ford: Right everyone. I apologize that I can't show you the marketing campaign today, but next week you will all have the opportunity to see it for yourselves, and I have no doubt that you will be impressed. Let me wrap up

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Emily: Hey, Susan. Have you got a sec? I have some questions about my paycheck. 嘿,苏珊。能耽误你一点时间吗?我想问你关于我薪水的问题。 Susan: You bet, Emily. Pull up a chair. 你肯定吗,艾米丽,拿个椅子过来坐

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Ash: I can't seem to progress up the career ladder no matter how hard I try and I have been here for 2 years already! 我已经在这里工作2年了,似乎我怎么努力也没有晋升的机会。 Mindy: Well, have you thought of getting an MBA?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Jim: Hey Michelle. Good to see you. Are you at lunch? 嘿,米歇尔。很高兴见到你。你吃过中饭吗? Michelle: Oh hi Jim. No I just got back. I thought you were on vacation now. 哦,嗨,吉米。没有,我刚刚回来。我以为你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Oh man! Ive been starving myself for days now and I havent lost an ounce! B: Are you trying to lose weight? A: Yeah, my friend is getting married next month and Im supposed to be a bridesmaid. I have to fit into my dress and look nice for her wedd

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Man, Im freaking out! You gotta help me! B: Whoa, whoa, take it easy, relax. Geez, youre sweating like a pig! Whats going on? A: I cant go through with this! I just cant! Im not ready for marriage! What was I thinking? Im only thirty five years ol

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hello sir, how may I help you? B: I would like to buy some flowers, please. Something really nice. A: I see, may I ask what the occasion is? B: Its not really an occasion, its more like Im sorry. A: Very well.This arrangement here is very popular

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

B: Hello, Sir, may I help you? A: Yes. I would like some information for requesting a loan. B: Very well, here are the general terms of our loan policies. We pride ourselves in having the lowest interest rate in the country for personal loans. A: I s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: What are you doing? B: Look at me. I look so old! I look as if I were thirty. A: Come on! Stop being so vain. You look great! You are beautiful! B: Yes, I am, but I think its time for some plastic surgery Im tired of these wrinkles and sagging ski

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hello, maam, can I help you find something? B: Yes, actually Im looking to buy a camera. A:Weve got a wide selection do you know if youd like a point-and-shoot, or something a little fancier? Are you shopping for yourself or for someone else? B: A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Thank god you are open! I have an emergency! B: Hello, Mr. Henderson what can I do for you? A: I need this dress and this suit dry cleaned ASAP! B: OK, I can have it ready by the end of the week. A: No, you dont understand, I need this tomorrow mo

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Welcome Mr and Mrs Carnwell, please take a seat. B: Thank you. A: So I understand that your family spending has skyrocketed and you want to start budgeting. C: Yes thats correct. Frankly speaking our household income is relatively high and we have

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Honey, Ill be right back! B: Where are you going? A:I told you already! Im going to get my nails done. B: Again? You just went last week! You spend more time at the nail salon than you do here at home! Honestly, why do you need a manicure every we

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语