A: Let' s got out tomorrow night. We can go to a bar and try to find you a girlfriend. 今晚我们出去玩吧。我们可以去酒吧,然后看看能不能找个女友。 B: I don' t think that' s a good idea. I am just not good with approaching

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: So where is this mystery restaurant that we are going to? 那个我们要去的神秘的餐厅在哪儿? B: It' s an Indian restaurant! I know you have never had Indian food, so I thought you might want to try. 那是个印第餐馆!我知道你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:What seems to be the problem? B:I have a really bad toothache! My cheek is swollen and I cant eat anything. A:Lets have a look. Hmmm. This doesnt look too good. I think we may have to pull out your wisdom tooth. Its pressing against your molars and

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Getting A Nanny Grace: Hey Mel! Are you up for some tennis today? Mel: Sorry, I cant! I have to go to work, pick up Jake and Maddie from school, and make them an afternoon snack, then take Jake to soccer practice and Maddie to dance class. Grace: You

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Ford:Now a key question you might ask yourself is what differentiates the new x420 line with our previous models, and also of course with some of our competitors. Mr. Ford: In other words what makes the x420 stand out from all the others? This is

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A:Welcome to Als Garage. What seems to be the problem? B:No problem at all! I am taking a long road trip and I want to make sure my car is in good mechanical condition. A:Very wise decision. When was the last time you had a tune up? B:Not that long a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: The air conditioning is not working! We need to call a handyman before we start to fry in here! B: Dan is on top of that. I think they are also getting the handyman to fix the bathroom toilet that keeps clogging up. A: That would be convenient. Th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Hi there! I am looking for a new car. I have this old Ford Pinto that I would like to trade in. B: I see. You are in luck this month because all of our models are on sale! it is a perfect time to buy a new car since its the end of the year, A: Per

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Woo hoo! This just might be the start of the rest of my life! B: What happened? A: Im in the market for a job! I went on a website with hundreds of job listings in the area and browsed through them until I got the names of a few employers I would

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: How about this floor lamp? B: Fine, just get it! We have been shopping for furniure for five hours! Im so tired! A: We still need to find an armoire and a dresser. B: Fine! I am going to go home and drop off this nightstand, coffee table and lov

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Mr. Parsons: Now, if I look here I see that you completed a BA in English? Rebecca:Yes, thats right. After graduating from high school in New York I attended York University in the UK. My major was English, and my minor was business studies. I comple

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: We have been over this a hundred times ! We are not getting a pet! B: Why not? Come on! Just a cute little puppy. or a kitty! A: Who is going to look after a dog or a cat? B: I will! Ill feed it, bathe it and walk it every day! We can get a Labrad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Sarah: Tom! How are you? We missed you at the party last night. Are you OK? Tom: I dont know. I didnt really feel like going out. I guess Im feeling a little homesick. Sarah: Come on. Weve been through this already! Look, I know the adjustment was ha

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Dan, Dan, dude. You have to come over to my house right now! B: Is everything OK? A: Just get over here! A: Come in! Quickly! B: So, since when is your house a bank? A: What do you mean? B: I mean, whats up with the locks and iron bars on your w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

1. It’s not like that. 不是那样的。 It’s not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It’s not like that.“不是那样的。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

A: What do you think of this one? B: Eh, so so. A: And this one? Too flashy? B: Nah, not too flashy. A: Uhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isnt it hideous? B: I guess. A: Are you even listening? Im trying to have a conversation with you. B: And Im t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(17) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Bye, mom! B: Wait, Jimmy, its cold outside. Put a hat on! A: OK. Bye! B: No, wait, you will be too cold without mittens. A: Alright. See ya! B: Hold on, with that wind, youre going to catch a cold. Wear this scarf. A: Ok, see you after school... B

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Excuse me,sir, may I talk to you? B: Bill! Sure, come on in. What can I do for you? A: Well sir, as you know, I have been an employee of this prestigious firm for over ten years. B: Yes. A: I wont beat around the bush. Sir, I would like a raise.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Well, that was an interesting documentary! B: For sure! I didnt really understand some of the technical jargon they used in the film when they talked about social security in the US. A: Like what? B: Well, they mentioned how people put away money

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

To Whom It May Concern: I am writing regarding a tour that my wife and I took with your company on February 26, 2006. The brochure stated that we would see some of the most interesting sights of the city. Since we had visited the city before, we look

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客