Visiting Childcare Centers Adam: Whats that? Noelle: Its a list of questions Im going to ask at the childcare center when we visit today. I want to be prepared. Adam: We already know that its licensed and has a good reputation. What other questions a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

07 Walking or Running as Exercise GLOSSARY fitness ones level of physical health and strength; ones ability to completephysical activities without great difficulty * Vadim spends hours at the gym each week, because fitness is really importantto him.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

01 Disliking a Siblings Boyfriend/Girlfriend GLOSSARY to get that impression to understand or perceive something in a particularway, usually when contrasting ones own understanding or perception with that ofanother person * - This is going to be the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之就医和人际交往

02 Scheduling a Medical Appointment GLOSSARY appointment a scheduled meeting; a specific date and time when one will dosomething * Each October, Clarke makes an appointment to get his teeth cleaned at thedentists office. health plan medical insurance

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之就医和人际交往

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 我们在和人交往的过程中,有点头之交的朋友,有仅仅相识而已的朋友,当然也有有着共同思想,共同兴趣爱好,共同

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。今天您将接到什么样的招说人际交往呢?我们还是先来听下面的2个句子: 例句-1:For nine months I had been mucking with a you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Mental Disorders Dr. Miao: At Berthiaume College, we take mental health issues very seriously. Thats why we have so many mental health services on campus. Dean: Such as? Dr. Miao: Well, for example, there is a meeting tonight of our support group for

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Donating an Organ Christine: What is this sticker on your drivers license? Saul: This sticker? It indicates that Ive signed up for the organ donation program. If anything bad happens to me, I want my organs to go to recipients who need them. Christin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往