26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

ESL Podcast 1167 Birth Order and Sibling Rivalries Nancy: Isnt this a great time of year? Families get together over the holidays. Yasmani: Maybe its nice for some families, but I dread my family get-togethers. Nancy: How come? Yasmani: I have a big

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Avoiding Topics in Conversation Lila: Why arent you dating? I have so many friends who would love to go out with you. George: Lets change the subject. Talking about my love life isnt very interesting. Lila: But really, youre not getting any younger a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Marrying Young Irene: Damon and his girlfriend just got engaged. Theyre planning on getting married this summer. Ken: Theyre too young! Marrying young poses all kinds of problems. Irene: Such as? Ken: Such as the two of them lacking maturity. They ma

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Preventing Binge Drinking Danielle: Theyre at it again. Those college kids next door are having another kegger. Nabil: Thats what we get for buying a house this close to a college. College students will have keggers and theyll binge drink. Its a rite

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Being Infatuated With Someone Marcel: What is this on your wall? Fiona: Its my tribute to Del Gordon, my favorite player. Marcel: This isnt a tribute. Its a shrine! Fiona: Its not a shrine. I just have a few pictures of him taped on my wall. Marcel:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

ESL Podcast 1170 Naming Children Celeste: So, here is my shortlist. Albert: A shortlist for what? Celeste: Baby names. Albert: We have months to decide. Dont you think we should wait? Celeste: No, I want to be prepared. Here, take a look. See what yo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之就医和人际交往

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

各位亲爱的朋友们,欢迎来到早间课堂《抛招接招》小节目,我是Juliet。 近期我们都在谈论interpersonal communication,谈到人际交往。那么和别人相处得融洽和别人相处得友好的说法有很多,例如

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Symptoms of Depression Emily: I think Jackson is depressed. Shivan: How can you tell? Emily: Well, hes been suffering from a loss of appetite and is generally lethargic. Shivan: Have you noticed any other symptoms? Emily: He seems to have trouble con

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Major Dental Work Sadie: Hi, Im Sadie. You must be Gordon. Gordon: Yes, I am. Its nice to meet you. Its a little strange to be set up, isnt it? Sadie: It was nice of Felina and Jaime to arrange this date. Gordon: It was. Jaime told me that youre a de

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Disinheriting a Child Vince: Thats it! Ive had it with Daniel defying me at every turn. I want him to follow in my footsteps and study law, but he wants to be an artist. He dates girls I dont approve of. But this! This is beyond the bounds of what Il

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Waiting for Drug Approval Florence: A package came for you. I think its from overseas. Alexander: Oh, those are my drugs. Florence: Youre buying your medication from overseas? Alexander: I have no choice. This drug isnt FDA- approved yet. Florence: I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Personal Grooming Giorgio: Ill pick you up tonight at 7:00, okay? Anna: Youd better make it 8:00. I need time to get ready. Giorgio: You just need to go home, take a shower, and throw on some clothes. How much time do you need? Anna: You have no idea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之就医和人际交往

Raising Teenagers Carl: Hi Marla, Im really surprised to see you here. I didnt know you had kids attending this high school. Marla: I dont not yet. I heard about this meeting and decided to attend. Its best to be ready for those teenage years, dont y

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往

Meeting Your Boyfriends/Girlfriends Parents Ronny: Ready? Judy: Ready as Ill ever be. Ronny: Try to work up a little enthusiasm about meeting my parents. Judy: Its not them Im worried about. Its me. What if I dont pass muster? Ronny: My parents are g

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之就医和人际交往