Okay okay He's got my number and You can't you can't Warn me baby here I am Either you make the time Or just forget me I'm not I'm not Tryna run your life That's why that's why I'm nobody's wife But when I want when I want it You gotta be ready I don

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Didn't I make you feel like you were the only man? And didn't I give you everything that a woman possibly can? Each time I tell myself I think I've had enough Well I'm gonna show you baby that a woman can be tough So come on Come on Come on and Take

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You're a falling star You're the get away car You're the line in the sand When I go too far You're the swimming pool On an August day And you're the perfect thing to say And you play it coy but it's kinda cute Ah when you smile at me You know exactly

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since It's been a long a long time coming But I know a change gonna come oh yes it will It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die I don't know what's up

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

There's times where I want something more Someone more like me There's times when this dress rehearsal Seems incomplete But, you see the colors in me like no one else And behind your dark glasses you're... You're something else You're really lovely U

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hold on little girl Show me what hes doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart cant be that bad When its through, its through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you Im the one who wants to be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When I was young I knew everything And she, a punk who rarely ever took advice Now I'm guilt-stricken, sobbin' with my head on the floor Stopped a baby's breath and a shoe full of rice, no Can't be held responsible She was touchin' her face I won't b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I know you wanna leave me, But I refuse to let you go If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy, I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin Please don't leave me girl, don't you go Ain't to proud to plead, baby

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that phase. Even your emotions had an echo In so much space And when you're out there Without care, Yeah, I was out of touch But it wasn't because I did

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard I ve learned the hard way To never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Meet you downstairs in the bar and heard Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt You say why did you do it with him today? And sniff me out like I was Tanqueray Cause you're my fella, my guy Hand me your stella and fly By the time I'm out the d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I need another story 我需要一个故事 Something to get off my chest 把闷在胸口的话都输出来 My life gets kind of boring 我的生活变得有点乏味 Need something that I can confess 我承认我需要这些(这份感情) Till al

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Rolling down the road Going no where Guitar packed in the trunk Somewhere round mile marker 112 Papa started hummin the funk I gotta jones in my bones before we know We were singing this melody Stop the car pulled out the guitar Halfway to New Orlean

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same When our friends talk about you All that it does is just tear me down Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name And it all just sound like

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa oh oh Whoa I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust I'm breathing in the chemicals I'm breaking in shaping up Then checking out on the prison bus This is it the apocalypse whoa I'm waking up I feel i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Wow there is something going down Like the storm in the sky I ain't gonna be played by your behavior How can I trust someone who's lying to me So bow out go now I said bow out and leave I said take your stuff and go Cuz' you're not for me - no Mamma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I waited 'til I saw the sun I don't know why I didn't come I left you by the house of fun I don't know why I didn't come I don't know why I didn't come When I saw the break of day I wished that I could fly away Instead of kneeling in the sand Catchin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation She's coming in 12:30 flight The moonlit wings reflect the stars That guide me towards salvation I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some long forgo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

It's Been a long time since i came around It's been along time but i'm back in town But This time i'm not leaving without you You Taste Like Whiskey when you kiss me (Oh) Ill Give up anything again to be your baby doll Yeah this time i'm not leaving

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音