Going nowhere fast. Weve reached the climax. Were together now were undone. Wont commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Dont wanna give in so we both gave up. Cant take it back. Its too late. Weve reached the climax, climax. I've fallen som

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind You can reach me by caravan, cross the desert like an Arab man I don't care how you get here, just get here if you can You can

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

She says her love for me could never die But that'd change If she ever found out about you and I Oh - but her love is cold It wouldn't hurt her if she didn't know 'cause When it gets too much I need to feel your touch I'm gonna run to you I'm gonna r

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me You, have knocked me off my feet again, got me feeling like a nothing You, with your voice like nails on a chalk board calling me out when I'm winded You, picking on the

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I've had enough of danger And people on the streets I'm looking out for angels Just trying to find some peace Now I think it's time That you let me know So if you love me Say you love me But if you don't Just let me go 'Cause teacher There are things

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I have nothing Share my life, take me for what I am Cause Ill never change all my colours for you Take my love, Ill never ask for too much Just all that you are and everything that you do I dont really need to look very much further I dont want to ha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Come on Monday hard to wake up Fill my coffee cup I'm out the door Yeah the freeway's standing still today It's gonna make me late and that's for sure I'm running out of gas and out of time Never gonna make it there by nine There's gotta be something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover Hey sister, no the water's sweet but blood is thicker Ooooooh with the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do Hey brother, do you still belive in one another Hey

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

what we're gotta to do right here before go back, go back the town I love the way you make me feel I love it, I love it I love the way you make me feel I love it, I love it Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour Do my singing in the sho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Uhh awww sookie sookie now Hey oww uhh come on baby Hey there sugar darlin' Let me tell you something Girl i've been trying to say now You look so sweet And you're so doggone fine I just can't get you out of my mind You've become a sweet taste in my

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey girl, you make me wanna write a song, Sit you down, I'll sing it to you all night long, I've had a melody in my head since she walked in here and knocked me dead. Yea girl, you make me wanna write a song And it goes like ooh, what I wouldn't do T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust, I'm breathing in, the chemicals, gahh ahhh. I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus. This is it, the apocalypse, woah. . I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ooh, ooh, ooh, People are talkin', talkin' 'bout people, I hear them whisper, you won't believe it. They think we're lovers kept under cover, I just ignore it but they keep sayin' we... Laugh just a little too loud, Stand just a little too close, We

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You know a lot of girls be. . Thinking My songs are about them, This is not to get confused This ones for you. Baby you my everything Youre all I ever wanted We can do it real big Bigger then you ever done it You be up on everything Other hoes ain't

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

People, working every night and day Never give yourself no time Got too many bills to pay Slow down, nothings gonna disappear If you give yourself some room To move to the music you hear Gotta get up, listen to me Clappa your hands, stompa your feet

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

No woman no cry, no woman no cry No woman no cry, no woman no cry Seh, seh, said I remember when we used to sit In a government yard in Trenchtown Obba, obba, observing the hypocrites As the would mingle with the good people we meet Good friends we h

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

If you were falling then I would catch you You need a light I'd find a match 'Cause I love the way you say good morning And you take me the way I am If you are chilly here take my sweater Your head is aching I'll make it better 'Cause I love the way

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I feel like I've been locked up tight For a century of lonely nights Waiting for someone to release me You're licking your lipsAnd blowing kisses my way But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away Baby baby baby (baby baby baby) Ooooh My body's saying

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Last night I got served a little too much of that poison baby Last night I did things I'm not proud of And I got a little crazy Last night I met a guy on the dance floor and I let him call me baby And I don't even know his last name My momma would be

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

White lips, pale face 苍白的嘴唇,苍白的脸 Breathing in snowflakes 是吸入雪花留下的痕迹 Burnt lungs, sour taste 肺部灼烧 酸腐的气味 Light's gone, day's end 光芒渐熄 一日又要结束 Struggling to pay rent 是苦苦为

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音