Company always on the run Destiny is the rising sun Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand Behind a gun I'll make my final stand That's why they call me Bad company And I can't deny Bad company Till the day I die Oh till the day I die Till the day I die Rebe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I told you on the day we wed 早在婚礼那天我就告诉过你 I was gonna love you 'til I's dead 这一生我会永远爱你 Made you wait 'til our weddin' night 我的第一次要你等到新婚夜 That's the first and the last time I'll wear wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ain't no way for me to love you If you won't let me Ain't no way for me to give you all you need If you won't let me give all of me I know that a woman's duty Is to help and love a man And that's the way it was PLANNED Oh but how can I how I can how

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Say something, I'm giving up on you I'll be the one, if you want me to Anywhere I would've followed you Say something, I'm giving up on you And I am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all And I will stumble and fall I'm still lear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When I had you Treated you bad and wrong my dear And since since you went away Don't you know I sit around With my head hanging down And I wonder who's lovin' you I I I I I shouldn't ever Never ever made you cry And since since you been gone Don't yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Cry Cry Cry Baby cry baby cry baby Honey welcome back home I know she told you I know she told you that she loved you Much more than I did But all I know is that she left you And you swear that you just don't know why But you know yeah you know ]I'll

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Time on my hands Since you been away boy I ain't got no plans No no no no And the sound of the rain Against my windowpane Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy Chorus: I'm goin' down I'm goin' down Cause you ain't around baby My whole world's u

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust, I'm breathing in, the chemicals, gahh ahhh. I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus. This is it, the apocalypse, woah. . I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You know a lot of girls be. . Thinking My songs are about them, This is not to get confused This ones for you. Baby you my everything Youre all I ever wanted We can do it real big Bigger then you ever done it You be up on everything Other hoes ain't

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Dreams, that's where I have to go To see your beautiful face anymore I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio Hope, hope there's a conversation We both admit we had it good But until then it's alienation, I know That much is understood And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Now there was a time When you loved me so I could have been wrong But now you needed to know See, I've been a bad, bad, bad, bad man And I'm in deep, Yes I am I found a brand new love for this man And I can't wait till you see I can't wait So how you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

summertime summertime and the livin is easy fish are jumpin and the cotton is high oh your daddys rich and your ma is good loodin so hush little baby don`t you cry one of these morning you`e goin to rise up singing and youll spread your wings and you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You keep saying youve got something for me something you call love, but confess Youve been messin where you shouldnt have been a messin and now someone else is gettin all your best These boots are made for walkin and thats just what theyll do one of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag Drifting throught the wind Wanting to start again Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin Like a house of cards One blow from caving in Do you ever feel already buried deep Six feet under scream But no one seems to he

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I guess you wonder where I've been I searched to find the love within I came back to let you know Got a thing for you and I can't let go My friends wonder what is wrong with me Well I'm in a daze from your love you see I came back to let you know Got

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na When you're re-e-a-dy When you're re-e-a-dy When you're ready come and get it Na na na Na na na Na na na You ain't gotta worry i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ain't no way for me to love you If you won't let me Ain't no way for me to give you all you need If you won't let me give all of me I know that a woman's duty Is to help and love a man And that's the way it was planned Oh but how can I how can I how

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I have nothing Share my life, take me for what I am Cause Ill never change all my colours for you Take my love, Ill never ask for too much Just all that you are and everything that you do I dont really need to look very much further I dont want to ha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Everything I do (I do it for you) Look into my eyes You will see what you mean to me Search your heart search your soul And when you find me there you'll search no more Don't tell me it's not worth trying for You can't tell me it's not worth dying fo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Uh (oh yeah) Bring the funk Big Heav in da house Yeah, get down Talk about it, huh (umm mmmh) Check this out Original (oh oh oh) Keep it movin' Baby don't stop Love the way we doin' Hip Hop Oh yeah, like this Check it (oh whoah oh) A-yo Rock you, I g

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音