Im lyin here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much Im crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I cant stay on your life support, theres a shortage in the switch, I cant stay on your morphine, cuz its making me itch

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Gonna catch a freight train as far as I can Lord I don't care which way it goes Gonna climb a mountain, the highest mountain Lord Jump off ain't nobody gonna know Can't you see, can't you see What that woman's been doin' to me? Can't you see, can't y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Nobody here knocking at my door The sound of silence I can't take anymore Nobody ringing my telephone now Oh how I miss such a beautiful sound And I don't even know how I survive I won't make it to the shore without your light No I don't even know if

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Let me tell you about a place, somewhere up in New York way where the people are so gay, twistin the night away Here they have a lot of fun, puttin trouble on the run Oh man youll find the old and young twistin the night away Heres a man in eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Okay okay He's got my number and You can't you can't Warn me baby here I am Either you make the time Or just forget me I'm not I'm not Tryna run your life That's why that's why I'm nobody's wife But when I want when I want it You gotta be ready I don

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Well, my temperature's rising and my feet hit the floor Twenty people knocking 'cause they're wanting some more Let me in, baby, I don't know what you've got But you'd better take it easy, 'cause this place is hot So glad we made it, so glad we made

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover Hey sister, no the water's sweet but blood is thicker Ooooooh with the sky comes falling down, for you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do Hey brother, do you still belive in one another Hey

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Can't count the years on one hand That we've been together I need the other one to hold you. Make you feel, make you feel better. It's not a walk in the park To love each other. But when our fingers interlock, Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it C

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down It's been a while since you've treated me right You strung me along for far too long Cause I never gave up the fight Until now It's gonna hit you hard 'til you see stars Its gonna put you through a w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down It's been a while since you've treated me right You strung me along for far too long Cause I never gave up the fight Until now It's gonna hit you hard 'til you see stars Its gonna put you through a w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You're no good, I know That's what I've been told You're not smart, not nimble You can't tell a joke You get lost when you drive home More than once in a while You can't understand a movie If you watch it on your own But baby,When you're close to me

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

How about a round of applause A standing ovation Written by Hermansen, Eriksen, Smith Produced by StarGate You look so dumb right now Standing outside my house Trying to apologize Youre so ugly when you cry Please, just cut it out Dont tell me youre

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Seems like everybodys got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the tale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop, for a minute and Smile Why is everybody so serious! Acting so damn mysterious You got your shades on your eyes And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon/McCartney) What would you think if I sang out of tune, Would you stand up and walk out on me. Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song, And I'll try not to sing out of key. I get by with a little help from my f

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Oh, no, no, no, no, no... When you feel it in your body You found somebody who makes you change your ways Like hanging with your crew Said you act like you're ready But you don't really know And everything in your past - you wanna let it go I've been

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Toot toot hey beep beep Toot toot hey beep beep Bad girls Talking about the sad girls Sad girls Talking about bad girls yeah See them out on the street at night walkin' Picking up on all kinds of strangers If the price is right [00:40.33]You can't sc

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Man, it's been a long day Stuck thinking 'bout it driving on the freeway Wondering if I really tried everything I could Not knowing if I should try a little harder Oh, but i'm scared tell That there may not be another one like this And I confess that

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Why How many times do I have to try to tell you That I'm sorry for the things I've done But when I start to try to tell you That's when you have to tell me Hey this kind of trouble's only just begun I tell myself too many times Why don't you ever lea

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby Just let my love Just let my love adorn you Please baby, yeah You gotta know You gotta know You know that I adore you Yeah baby Bab

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

hee hee! ooh! go on girl! aaow! hey,prety baby with the high heels on! u give me fever like i'm never ever known! u're just a product of lonely lives! i like the groove of ur walk,ur talk,ur dress ! i feel ur fever from miles around. i'll pick u up i

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音