图片1 If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow Swag swag swag, on you Chillin by the fire why w

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

There goes my baby (oo girl look at you) You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl Loving everything you do Oo girl look at you Bet you ain't know that i be checking you out When you be putting your heels on I swear your body's so perfect

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A boy is born in hard time Mississippi Surrounded by four walls that ain't so pretty His parents give him love and affection To keep him strong moving in the right direction Living just enough, just enough for the city...ee ha! His father works some

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Tonight we dance I lay my life in your hands We take the floor Nothing is forbidden anymore Don`t let the world be outside Don`t let a moment go by Nothing can stop us tonight Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over Bailamos, te quiero amor mio Bailam

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waiting for a train And Is feeling nearly as faded as my jeans. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, It rode us all the way to New Orleans. I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna, I was playing soft

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I Won't Back Down Sam Elliott A song from OST of Barnyard Well I won't back down No I won't back down You can stand me up at the gates of hell But I won't back down Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around And I'll keep this world from draggin m

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Put your make-up on Get your nails done curl your hair Run the extra mile keep it slim So they like you Do they like you Get your sexy on Don't be shy girl take it off This is what you want to belong So they like you Do you like you You don't have to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Put your make-up on Get your nails done curl your hair Run the extra mile keep it slim So they like you Do they like you Get your sexy on Don't be shy girl take it off This is what you want to belong So they like you Do you like you You don't have to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Loca... Loca... Dance or die... Loca... Loca... She's gettin' high all the time Just to keep you from me She get's you on like (ahh! ) Be careful amigo She talks in the morning just to wake you up She's tied to your love But your love's only mine, bo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Gotta change my answering machine Now that I'm alone Cuz right now it says that we Can't come to the phone And I know it makes no sense Cuz you walked out the door But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore (it's ridiculous) It's been months And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Hey, good girl, (hey, good girl) With your head in the clouds I bet you I can tell you what you're thinkin' about You'll see a good boy, (you'll see a good boy) Gonna give you the world But he's gonna leave you cryin' with your heart in the dirt His

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I Kept Waiting On A Reason And A Call That Never Came No, I Never Saw It Coming Something In You Must Have Changed All The Words Unspoken, Promises Broken I Cried For So Long Wasted Too Much Time, Shouldve Seen The Signs Now I Know Just What Went Wro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

If God had a name, what would it be? 如果上帝有个名字那会是什么? And would you call it to His face 你会直呼其名么? If you were faced with Him in all His glory? 如果他就在你面前 What would you ask if you had just one qu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

If I live to be a hundred And never see the seven wonders That'll be alright If I don't make it to the big leagues If I never win a Grammy I'm gonna be just fine Cause I know exactly who I am I am Rosemary's granddaughter The spitting image of my fat

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You've done me wrong, your time is up You took a sip (just a sip) from the devils cup. You broke my heart, there's no way back. Move right outta here baby. Go and pack your bags. Just who do you think you are? Stop acting like some kind of star. Just

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

two, three, four (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) well my heart knows me better than i know myself so i'm gonna let it do all the talking. (woo-hoo,woo-hoo) i came across a place in the middle of nowhere with a big black horse and a cherry tree. (

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I hope that days come easy and moments pass slow, And each road leads you where you want to go, And if you\'re faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door cl

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die Told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still remember You can get addicted to a c

And on, im alive, im alive, im alive And on, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly And on, im alive, im alive, im alive And im loving every second minute hour bigger better stronger power I got that power I got that power I got that power Power power power

I've must have been blind Not to see you look away from me Whenever you say \you love me still\ I must have been crazy Not to see you slip away from me Day after day there's a space to fill And i can't find the words, to make you fall in love with me

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音