Meet you downstairs in the bar and heard Your rolled up sleeves and your skull t-shirt You say why did you do it with him today? And sniff me out like I was Tanqueray Cause you're my fella, my guy Hand me your stella and fly By the time I'm out the d

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

It's Been a long time since i came around It's been along time but i'm back in town But This time i'm not leaving without you You Taste Like Whiskey when you kiss me (Oh) Ill Give up anything again to be your baby doll Yeah this time i'm not leaving

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Look at this world it's filled with worn out places forgotten faces and nothing changes Whatever happened to that new day rising we're just surviving and living is dying Are you tired of being let down another day, another shakedown I'm With You Hope

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

are those your eyes is that your smile i've been looking at you forever yet i never saw you before are these your hands holding mine now i wonder how i could have been so blind and for the first time i am looking in your eyes for the first time i'm s

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Is it getting better Or do you feel the same Will it make it easier on you now You got someone to blame You say One love One life When it's one need In the night One love We get to share it Leaves you baby if you Don't care for it Did i disappoint yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Stripped to the waist We fall into the river Cover your eyes So you dont know the secret Ive been trying to hide We held our breath To see our names are written On the wreck of 86 That was the year I knew the panic was over Yes since we found out Sin

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Life's too short to even care at all whoah I'm losing my mind, Losing my mind, Losing control These fishes in the sea they're staring at me, Whoah A wet world aches for the beat of a drum, Whaoh If I could find a way to see this straight I'd run away

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

While he was scheming I was beamin' in his Beamer just beamin' Can't believe that I caught my man cheatin' So I found another way to make him pay for it all So I went To Neiman-Marcus on a shopping spree And on the way I grabbed Soley and Mia And as

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son If you can hold on If you can hold on, hold on I wanna stand up, I wanna let go You know, you know - no you don't, you don't I wanna shine on in the hearts of men I want a m

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Come up to meet you 我回来想再见你一面 Tell you I'm sorry 告诉你我很对不起 You don't know how lovely you are 你不知道你有多么可爱 I had to find you 我必须要找到你 Tell you I need you 告诉你我需要你 Tell you I'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Ever wonder about what hes doing How it all turned to lies Sometimes I think that its better to never ask why Where there is desire There is gonna be a flame Where there is a flame Someones bound to get burned But just because it burns Doesnt mean yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The thrill is gone, The thrill is gone away The thrill is gone, baby The thrill is gone away You know you've done me wrong, baby And you'll be sorry someday The thrill is gone It's gone away from me The thrill is gone, baby The thrill has gone away f

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

It's Been a long time since i came around It's been along time but i'm back in town But This time i'm not leaving without you You Taste Like Whiskey when you kiss me (Oh) Ill Give up anything again to be your baby doll Yeah this time i'm not leaving

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I remember when I remember 我永远都记得 I remember when I lost my mind 当我发疯了的那天 There was something so pleasant about that phase 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 Even your emotions had an echo 我都能听到你的回声

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

You were raised on an asphalt farm Ain't never heard a rooster crow Never walked barefoot by a river Felt the mud up between your toes . You never rolled in the hay You never thrown it in four wheel Climb up on here girl Let me show you how country f

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

As a kid they told me love was made up 小时候他们对我说爱情不过是编造的谎言 But I used to tell them they were wrong 而我常常反驳他们的想法是错的 Cause the blue eyed girl that made me wake up 因为那个碧眼女孩让我

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Easy come Easy go That's just how you live oh Take take take it all But you never give, Should of known you were trouble From the first kiss had your eyes wide open, Why were they open? Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash, You tossed it

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Wow there is something going down Like the storm in the sky I ain't gonna be played by your behavior How can I trust someone who's lying to me So bow out go now I said bow out and leave I said take your stuff and go Cuz' you're not for me - no Mamma

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Mr. know it all Well ya think you know it all But ya don't know a thing at all Ain't it something y'all When somebody tells you something bout you Think that they know you more than you do So you take it down another pill to swallow Mr bring me down

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

She loved him like he was the last man on earth Gave him everything she ever had He'd break her spirit down Then come lovin' up on her Give a little Then take it back She'd tell him 'bout her dreams He'd just shoot 'em down Lord he loved to make her

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音