She loved him like he was The last man on Earth Gave him everything she ever had He'd break her spirit down Then come lovin' up on her Give a little, then take it back She'd tell him about her dreams He'd just shoot 'em down Lord he loved to make her

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

What would I do without your smart mouth Drawing me in, and you kicking me out Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, bu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

When the days are cold And the cards all fold And the saints we see Are all made of gold When your dreams all fail And the ones we hail Are the worst of all And the bloods run stale I want to hide the truth I want to shelter you But with the beast in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Listen as your day unfolds Challenge what the future holds Try and keep your head up to the sky Lovers, they may cause you tears Go ahead release your fears Stand up and be counted Don't be ashamed to cry You gotta be You gotta be bad, you gotta be b

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high Mama's dancing with baby on her shoulder The sun is setting like molasses in the sky The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything Always wanting more, he'd leave you lo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

when the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we'll see no, i won't be afraid no, i won't be afraid just as long as you stand stand by me so darling, darling, stand by me, oh, stand by me oh, stand, stand by me stand by

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place Where we just meet She's just the girl for me And want all the world to see We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm Had it been another day I might have looked the other way And I'd have never been awar

Some people live for the fortune 一些人为财富而活 [00:33.0]Some people live just for the fame 一些人只是为名誉而活 Some people live for the power yeah 一些人为权力而活 耶~~~ Some people live just to play the game 一些

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies And I'm not proud of my address In the torn up town, no post code envy But every song's like: Gold teeth Grey Goose Tripping in the bathroom Bloodstains Ball gowns T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Another head hangs lowly Child is slowly taken And if violence causes silence Who are we mistaking But you see it's not me It's not my family In your head in your head They are fighting With their tanks and their bombs And their bombs and their guns

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh You're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch you leave Cos we've

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Baby when we're grinding I get so excited Ooh, how I like it I try but I can't fight it Oh you're dancing real close This way you're real slow You're making it hard for me All the slow songs you requested You're dancing like you're naked It's almost

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

What a Wonderful World I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself, what a wonderful world I see skies of blue and clouds of white The bright blessed day and the dark sacred night And I think to myself, w

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreamin' but There's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it. Every step I'm taking. Every move I make feels Lost with no direction. My faith is shakin. But I, I gotta keep tryin. Gotta keep my head hel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

He left no time to regret 他离开时毫无遗憾 Kept his dick wet 接着又去寻欢作爱 With his same old safe bet 带着他一成不变的安全赌注 Me and my head high 我和我高抬的头 And my tears dry 泪已流干 Get on without my gu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

going back to the corner, 回到那个街角 where i first saw you 我第一次见你的地方 gonna camp in my sleeping bag, 露宿在我的睡袋中 I'm not gonna move 我不会离开 got some words on cardboard 在卡纸上写些字 got your pictu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Dear friend I promise you The sun will always rise And I'll be by your side Everything will be alright I know there are times When trouble things get in your way Dear friend don't be afraid I'm only just one step away I'll be there to love and comfor

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Call your girlfriend It's time you had the talk Give your reasons Say it's not her fault But you just met somebody new . Tell her not to get upset, second-guessing everything you said and done And then when she gets upset tell her how you never meant

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Yeah-eh-heah 耶-耶-耶-- You are my fire The one desire 你是我的火,你是唯一,你是欲望 Believe when I say I want it that way 相信我,当我说我想用那种方式得到它 But we are two worlds apart 但我们,被隔成两个世

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I said oh my, OH,MY! what a marvellous tune 音符跳动的节奏是这般不可思议 It was the best night, 最美好的夜晚 never would forget how we moved 记忆中的感动,永存于脑海 The whole place was dressed to the nines, 每一个人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音