This is the first time that we have these large amounts of sculpture that are damaged. And it is a bit disconcerting to me and my colleagues who are stone carvers, but we're gonna put this together, back together the right way and respect the work of

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(八)月

Unit 05 Jason and Jeff71 父子情深 生命是最令人留恋的,同样,热爱生命的人是最值得纪念的。杰夫和詹森父子俩的感情令人感动,而詹森的生命活力也令人赞叹 The colorful falling leaves rustle(发出沙沙声)through the trees on this brisk October morning in 1990.J

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年星火30篇考研词汇

The next morning the children went to Cogwheel Stadium with Grandfather. They arrived so early they had time to play in the ballpark outside the stadium. As soon as they saw cars arriving for the game, the Aldens put away their bats and balls. Just i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 122 The Spy in the Bleachers

That night, Grandfather and the children ate dinner at the inn where they were staying. After dinner, the children talked in their room. Winn said the envelopes he gets dont have money in them, said Benny. But Henry and I saw money fall out of an env

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 122 The Spy in the Bleachers

When the game was over, the children walked back to Mr. Tanakas office. Grandfather was there with Jim Tanaka, who looked very unhappy. Mr. Tanaka, said Henry. The Cogs lost the last two games because somebody is stealing the catchers signs. And that

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 122 The Spy in the Bleachers

Come on, Henry, Benny said the next morning. We have to practice for the race one more time! But Henry didnt come out of the garage next to the house where the Aldens kept their bicycles. Henry? Jessie called. I cant find it! Henry said. His voice wa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 76 The Great Bicycle Race Myst

unit08 Accident Reports 交通事故报告 A pedestrian hit me and went under my car. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way. No one was to blame for the accident, but it never

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

AS IT IS 2013-05-04 The Wonder Wheel and Spook-A-Rama Reopen at Coney Island Hello again, and welcome to AS IT IS your daily magazine show from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today we hear about how sea levels are rising around the world, and w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

8. I radiate success and prosper wherever I turn. I pay my bills with love, and I rejoice as I write out each check. Abundance flows freely through me . I give a portion of my time to helping others. It is good for my own health. I am grateful for my

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语高级

Say what you will about the general usefulness of boys, it is my impression that a farm without a boy would very soon come to grief. 你认为农场少年能做什么?依我看,没有少年的农场真的会非常糟糕。 What the boy does is th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Host: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week We visit an aircraft carrier that served during World War Two Answer a question from Brazil about the cartoon character Felix the Cat And listen

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

What Happens In The Brain Of An Extreme Procrastinator? GUY RAZ, HOST: So for all of Adam Grant's research about procrastination and slowing down, there is a right way to do it and a wrong way. Can you introduce yourself please, Tim? TIM URBAN: Yeah.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Lesson 64 Stories of the elephant II. 第六十四课 大象的故事(二) In the city of Delhi, in India, a tailor was in the habit of giving some fruit to an elephant, 在印度的新德里市,一位裁缝习惯于 that daily passed the place

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

Language Points 1.lady first 2.the first lady 3.first impression 4.first class 5.love at first sight 6.go first gear 7.The first step is always the hardest. 8.First come, first served.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Bravo! cried the man, and good luck go with you! 好!男人叫,祝你好运! And so saying, he let go of the Wasp's prow. 他说着,离开了黄蜂号的船头那里。 A puff of air bellied out the schooner's headsails and she paid off and f

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now He's probably up behind her With a pool-stic

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

独立摇滚乐队Vampire Weekend新单《Diane Young》,《最后的晚餐》瞬间变身热闹舞会! 歌词: You torched a Saab like a pile of laves Id gone to find some better wheel 4, 5 meters running round the bend When the government age

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

This was the moment of plane smashed into a big wheel, debris falling to the ground. With the pilot and passenger trapped inside, the light aircraft dangles precariously, embedded in the ferris wheel. The man inside hang from their seatbelts, unable

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

本期内容: Tesla said one of its cars had been involved in a crash in Beijing while in Autopilot mode, the first known incident of its kind in China. The cars owner, who was uninjured, said sales staff had overstated the extent to which the car

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

迷你对话 A: We have not seen each other for a long time. How are you? 好久不见了,最近还好吗? B: Thank you. I feel on top out of the world. And you? 谢谢!我的精神状态很好。你呢? 地道表达 feel on top of the world

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语