Do I have to paint you a picture?难道要我做给你看? 英文释义 An expression of frustration at someone's failure tounderstand something that has been explained(NOTE: mildly sarcastic) 例句 The impatient boss shouted 'do I have to paint y

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Egyptian reading the offices three US ?? prove democracy human rights organizations seizing ?? and documents, it is part of massive sweep against there non-governmental organizations, one of the American groups is chaired by a former secretary of sta

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

I've decided to start mountain biking to get in shape and enjoy the scenery around my area, so I took my bike into a cycling shop to get a tune up. My bike was in pretty bad shape, so I wasn't sure if it would serve my needs. However, the man at the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

Truth be told, uh, Mr. Blauner isn't officially a missing person, but his fiancee has a cousin at the mayor's office. So, here we are. 情况是这样的,布劳纳先生还不算正式的失踪人口但他未婚妻的表兄在市长办公室工作。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Dammit, Edward! Where are you taking me? 该死,爱德华!你要带我去哪里? We have to get you away from here far away now. He didn't look back, his eyes on the road. 我们得带你离开这里越远越好就是现在。他没有回头,他

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Nothing is more hateful than ______1________. There is no justice in this world. Not unless we make it. Avenge them. I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come. I will never sit on the Iron Throne. You could help another climb tho

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Life is like a sky wheel. It goes up and down. It doesn't mean you are up, then you'll always be You also have to learn lessons; It doesn't mean also that you will always be down You still got a bright future ahead. 生命像一个摩天轮 上上下

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

About vampires. I realized I was whispering. 关于吸血鬼的传说。我意识到自己在低语着。 I couldn't look at his face now. 现在我再也不敢看他的脸了。 But I saw his knuckles tighten convulsively on the wheel. 但我看见他

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

What did I say? 我说了什么? Don't you see, Bella? 你还看不出来吗,贝拉? It's one thing for me to make myself miserable, but a wholly other thing for you to be so involved. 这完全是两码事:对我来说,是我让自己如此悲

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

The teacher gave the students coloring books. She gave the students crayons. Mason opened his coloring book. He found a picture of a bike. He loved bikes. But he didn't have one yet. His dad had said, You'll get a bike when you're seven. Mason was co

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

It's safe to say we're on our way To a place that takes us far away, Here we go, here we go. It's breakaway to a brighter day, To a place where there's no time and chase, Here we go, here we go. Make a wish and let it go, Yours and mine and the ever

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Fastball 由Miles Zuniga(吉他手/歌手)、Tony Scalzo(贝斯手/歌手)以及Joey Shuffield(鼓手)所组成的三人摇滚乐队Fastball,1984年成立于美国德州奥斯汀市,成立之初队名为Magneto U.S.A.,且很快地便在家乡获得极大的欢迎。 接着,他们得到Hollywood唱片公司

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I got my shades on, top back, Rollin with the music jacked, One on the wheel, one around you baby Little sun left to burn in the blue sky, Shinnin' of the cross Hangin' from the mirror of my ride, Breeze blowin' in, your hair blowin' round You're sca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

迷你对话 A: Do you know who the tall man is? 你知道那个高个男子是谁吗? B: I dont know. But he must be a big shot. 不认识,但是他肯定是个大人物吧。 A: Why? 为什么这么说? B: Because everyone is trying to butter

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

每种语言和文化都有自己喜爱的数字,也有许多和其相关的说法。英语里,这个数字就是3。今天Jenny, Adam就要教你和3有关的英语说法! Third time's a charm: 事不过三 在英语中,第三次很神奇 什么

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

你开车吗?你开什么车?今天,我们说说实用的汽车英语,从车型到品牌,所有你需要的全都有! 关键词: 美国车展 Car show/car exhibition: 车展 Show girls: 秀场女生 Hot chicks, sexy girls: 辣妹 注意,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Jeff: Now the world is small and there's this type of people who are called backpackers, and you've been a backpacker, or you are a backpacker. What's a backpacker and what do you think of them? Jonathan: I don't know if I'd go so far as to say I'm a

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D

讲解文本: fifth wheel 第五个轮子,备用轮,不必要的人(或物),多余的人(或物) I don't have friends in my class. I feel like a fifth wheel. 在班上我没有朋友。我觉得自己像个多余的人。 I am not going to th

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

讲解文本: hear a pin drop 静得连针掉在地上也听得见 When Mike spoke at the meeting, you would hear a pin drop. 等Mike一讲话,会场鸦雀无声。 It was so quiet in the room that you could hear a pin drop. 房间里安静得连掉

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语