13 Asking questions Knowing how to ask questions is so important. I usually start an English class by writing questions on the blackboard, with words like who,what,when,where,why,how and which. The most simple conversation is made up of questions, fo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Unit 7 DIALOGUE I On the Wheel A: I heard about China being a

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

1681 、 箱 carcase 1682 、 编码 encode 1683 、 编码器 encoder 1684 、 编译器;编译程序 compiler 1685 、 线材 linearmaterials 1686 、 线性收缩 linearcontraction 1687 、 线性运

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

我常觉得, 若要二个人聊天聊超过半小时, 却不讲到爱情或是男女之间的关系, 那么他们一定还不是真正的好朋友. 很多人都觉得来到美国都交不到知心的外

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

New Ferris Wheel Lights Up Washington, DC 新摩天轮点亮华盛顿地区 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. I'm June Simms. Washington, D.C. now has a Ferris wheel. We will tell you all about. Capital Wheel Ferris wheels are ver

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(六)月

下一班去伦敦的飞机几点起飞 What time does the next plane to London leave? 伦敦摩天轮 1. born and raised 土生土长 2. Ferris wheel 摩天轮 3. countdown 倒数 4. miracle 奇迹 伦敦是我非常喜欢的一个城市,也是Mr.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Driving is one of lifes greatest pleasures. Theres nothing better than getting behind the wheel and going for a drive. I live in the countryside, so its easy to get out onto an open road. I open the windows and turn the music up and then just drive a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

A: Do you want to practice your driving right now? B: No problem. We can do it right now. A:Are you buckled up? B:All right. Now what do I do? A:Start the car. B: Which way do you want me to go? A: Take a left. B: How far do you want me to go? A:I'll

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 驾车-Driving

California has an awareness day that all countries around the world should have. It is Drowsy Driver Awareness Day and it happens on April 6 every year. Its aim is to raise awareness of the dangers of driving your car (or riding your motorcycle) for

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

核心句型: I'm really pissed off at him. 我对他真的很生气。 piss sb. off的意思是:使某人厌烦、生气。be pissed off是这个短语的被动形式,意思是非常生气。因此,当美国人说I'm really pissed off at him

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Years of storms had taken their toll on the old windmill. 多年的风雨毁坏了古老的风车。 Its wheel, rusted and fallen, lay silent in the lush bluegrass. 车轮已经锈了,倒了,静静地躺卧在茂盛的六月禾丛中。 Its once

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

put in a good word for 举荐(成语) 英文释义 To recommend someone to a person of authority. 例句 To help him get a job, I promised to put in a goodword for my nephew before he spoke to my boss about working for our company. 为了帮侄子找

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

A: Ok! Im ready for my driving lesson! Should I start the car? B: Hold on there Fittipaldi, first lets go over things one more time. Now before you even think of starting the car, make sure your seat is at a com- fortable position and you can grip th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

The tech world is buzzing over Apple's latest must-have gadget, the MacBook Wheel, a revolutionary new laptop that does away with the keyboard. Tech Trends reporter, Jeff Tate has more. Thanks, Andrea. Say goodbye to the keyboard and hello to the fut

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

本杰明突然看见出租车司机的方向盘旁边有一个显示屏。他不知道那是干什么的,于是向出租车司机询问起了这个问题。 Listen Read Learn Benjamin: Excuse me, what's the screen near your steering wheel for? Taxi driver: It's a portable TV. It's a popular thing n

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

模仿句子:Shares in Deutsche Bank's slumped in early European trading after the US Justice Department demanded a 14-billion-dollar settlement from the company for its part in the 2008 financial crisis. 翻译:美国司法部要求德意志银行

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Tender Is the Night - Book Two by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 15 Meals with the patients were a chore he approached with apathy. The gathering, which of course did not include residents at the Eglantine or the Beeches, was conventional enough at firs

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

This is AP news minute. 1. Hillary Clinton abruptly left Sundays 911 anniversary ceremony in New York after feeling over-heated according to her campaign. She retreated to her daughters apartment nearby. Clinton walked out of the apartment on her own

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(九)月

本期内容: AformerPhDstudenthasappearedincourtintheUSstateofIllinoischargedwithkidnappingaChinesestudent,whoremainsmissing.HundredsofpeoplegatheredoutsidecourtinthecityofUrbanaasBrentChristensen, 28,wasarraignedinanine-minutehearingonMondaymorni

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

He spoke before I could. Go stop Jessica and Angela before I have to track them down, too. 在我开口以前,他说话了:在我又想去追捕他们以前,去把杰西卡和安吉拉叫住。 I don't think I could restrain myself if I ran int

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色