Deadly Opioid Overwhelms First Responders And Crime Labs in Ohio play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0004:57repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

A: I am here to sign my escrow papers. B: I will tell you ahead of time, that there is a lot to sign here, but I will help you every step of the way. A: Should I have brought anything with me? B: Basically, what I need from you now is your drivers li

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

BBC Learning English London Life Farmers' Markets Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is London Life. Today's topic is a relatively new kind of market which is now very popular in London and across Britain. Markets have been around for centu

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: we discuss a local dialect spoken in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the host city for this week's Group of 20 economic summit. That's Rosanne's hometown, and she went back in 2000 to t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Pampers is a brand of baby products that started out as a manufacturer of disposable diapers (nappies). They are now part of the Procter Gamble group of companies. Pampers were created in 1961. The company has diversified its product range so parents

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Love letters For catching Jane's attention, I wrote a love letter to her. In the letter I told her that no one can compare with her in my mind. I can hardly find any girls that are prettier than her in this world. At the end of the letter, I drew a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Grammar Girl here. Today guest-writer Bonnie Trenga is going to help us take a break from serious grammar and instead delve into the world of comedysome intentional, some not. Groucho Marx said it best: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. H

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

A: My name is Mary, and I will be your server this evening. B: Hi Mary. We are really looking forward to a great meal here. A: Can I interest you in an appetizer to start out? B: I would love an appetizer. Are they listed in the menu? A: We have our

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: What does she look like? B: Well, she was pretty tall, about 5 feet 10 inches and kind of scary looking! A: What do you mean, scary? B: Well, she had a crazy sounding laugh and wild hair. Do you know what I mean? A: Yes, I know what you mean. B: A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Todd: Anita, I thought we would talk about money and investments. Anita: OK. Todd: So, you're pretty young. Anita: Yes. Todd: And how old are you? Anita: I am 23. Todd: 23, so that's very young. So as a young person, do you think about your future an

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: I thought we would talk a little bit about personality traits. So, I'm gonna give you a quiz. Rebecca: Oh, God, I'll probably fail. Todd: OK, the first one is, do you procrastinate? Are you a procrastinator? Rebecca: Yes, for certain things and

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

Todd: So, Fred and Katia, we're talking about your dance school. Can you talk a little about your dance background? How did you learn how to dance? Fred: Well, for myself, I can say that being Canadian, it's not in my blood or anything... to know how

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BBC Learning English People and Places Girl Geek Dinners Amber:Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In People and Places today, we go to a London bar with a group of people who are all passionate about technology you know,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

By Elizabeth Carlassare. Todays Topic: Is a 15- or 30-year Mortgage Better? Last weeks episode was about paying versus not paying points when you get a mortgage, and Episode 16 was about how to decide on a fixed versus an adjustable mortgage. This ep

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 货币英语

Todd: So, greg you were saying you had brothers and they always picked on you like all older brothers do. Do you have any stories about your brothers used to do to you? Greg: Ah, yes, you know I think back on some of the crazy fights we had and it is

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: There's a recent study out of Oregon that shows that race comes into play, even when it means administering lifesaving care. Specifically, this study shows black patients are 40 percent less likely to get pain medication than whi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

秋日涓涓水泉:Espers - Rosemary Lane When I was in service in Rosemary Lane I won the good will of my master Amberdine Until a young sailor came there to stay And that was the beginning of my misery He called for a candle to light him to bed A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲