1. How many fingers do you have? I have eight fingers. 2. You have eight fingers? Eight fingers and two thumbs. 3. How many brothers does Ryan have? He has four (brothers). 4. How many students in your class? Thirty-five, including me. 5. How old is

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Grammar Girl here, or actually for this episode I should say, 'Tis I, Grammar Girl, here to help you understand when to use the words I and me.. So this week, Jodie wanted to know which is correct: It is I or It is me. She says that when she answers

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

[00:00.81]Module 6 A FARM [00:05.30]UNIT 3 Many farmers grow rice,fruit, [00:09.68]vegetables or tea. [00:12.80]3 Listen and tick. [00:16.19]Listen and tick () the words you hear. [00:19.00]hut cap bat run bug [00:28.61]UNIT 4 They were afraid so the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: November 21, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: I'm Sarah Long. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about three people who helped make Hollywood the center of the movie industry.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is can versus may. A listener named Donna says that after familiarizing herself with the definitions and usages of can and may, she still isn't sure which word to use in this sentence: May we expect you tomorrow? or C

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

图片1 Today's topic is lay versus lie. Lay Versus Lie First, we'll do the easy part, which is the present tense... If you exclude the meaning to tell an untruth and just focus on the setting/reclining meaning of lay and lie, then the important dist

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is a versus an. A lot of people learned the rule that you put a before words that start with consonants and an before words that start with vowels, but it's actually a bit more complicated than that. For example, here

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is who versus that. Lesley called in with this question: My pet peeve is who versus that, as in You know Bob, he's the guy that sold me my car. It drives me nuts. Or am I mistaken and it's just become part of the new

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is one versus you. Guest-writer Bonnie Trenga is going to help us determine the best way to talk in general terms about the average person. Bonnie says, If you want to talk about people in general, should you say, It

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. It was almost exactly a year ago when I did the first show about who versus whom. In that show I only covered the simple cases, and lately I've been getting questions that made me think I should delve deeper into the topic. So toda

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Since Halloween is coming up, I thought you could use a refresher about whiches--more specifically, when to use a which and when to use a that. To understand the difference between which and that, first you need to understand the difference between a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. This episode concerns your future: whether you should use shall or will. Guest-writer Bonnie Trenga writes, there are two sets of rules: the stickler version and the peoples version. There is also the British version and the Americ

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Today well be looking at two constructions that are correct, but which one you choose depends on your audience. In Which Versus Where The expressions that concern us today are which and where. Well be comparing sentences like these: This is the store

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

A: How does she look? B: I am not sure how tall she was but she was very scary! A: Is this a joke? B: Oh my god, you should have seen her! She looked like she had just crawled out from underneath something. Do you get what I am saying? A: No, I have

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is misplaced modifiers. Of all the writing errors you can make, misplaced modifiers are among the most likely to confuse your readers, but they're also kind of fun because misplaced modifiers can give your sentences s

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Todd: So, you know, you have a very small school. Have you ever worked for a large school before? Conrad: Yes, I've worked basically every different type of school possible to work here in Japan, starting with the kindergarden, junior high, senmongak

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Tini, you were saying that you enjoy being a student. Tini: Yes. Todd: So, I'm a teacher. I have a couple of questions for you. Tini: Sure. Todd: First one, what type of teacher do you like? Tini: What type of teacher? Well, I would prefer

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

INNSBRUCK, Austria, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- The inaugural Winter Youth Olympic Games is not only a memorable moment for winners, but also a learning process for losers, since all the competitors here are young. Chinese speed skating prodigy Yang Fan coll

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻