Sugar, Sugar Sugar, ah, honey, honey, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you. Honey, ah, sugar, sugar, you are my candy girl, and you got me wanting you. I just can*t believe the loveliness

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第四辑

I recommend this, especially if those strangers are drunk German people. 我推荐这种方式,尤其是这些陌生人都是醉酒的德国人的时候。 This was a ninja master-level fan connection, 这是与歌迷交流的最高级别, becaus

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

And the next item up for bid is a silver-plated tin loving cup, property of Caroline Channing. 下一件要拍卖的物品是一个镀银锡制纪念杯,卡洛琳钱宁所拥有过的物品 How much do you think this is going to go for? 你觉得这东

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

时常坚强地面对这个世界的每一天,并虚心地告诉自己一个人的力量是有限的。 时常明智地提醒自己并非知晓一切,并可爱的相信奇迹的出现。 总之,时常做一个真实的你。 Always be understanding to your enemies, Loyal to your friends. Always be strong enough to fac

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡, 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高, 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。 The More Loving One W.H.Auden Looking up at the stars, I know quite well That, fo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

英文歌词: [Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you leave me, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is just not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You ju

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

A little boy asked his mother:Why are you crying? Because I am a woman.She told him. I don't understandhe said. His mum just hugged him and said:And you never will. Later the little boy asked his father:Why does mother seem to cry for no reason? All

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

这首歌原唱是Patty Smyth,这里介绍的是她和The Eagles的主唱Don Henley92年合作的作品。这个深情对唱的版本在1992年获得全美抒情榜4周冠军、流行榜6周亚军,而且连续几周在美国歌曲排行榜上占据

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Lionel Richie的音乐历程从70年代Motown唱片最具影响力团体The Commodores开始,1971年时,由William King、Thomas McClary、Ronald LaPread、Walter Clyde Orange、Lionel Richie以及Milan Williams所组成的The Commodores,跟着

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

It's my first real love out of all loving It's my first real love and I don't wanna lose it now But every time we get so close I fear that love will lose us both It's my first real love out of all Hey, baby You are all I ever wanted You are everythin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. I will always love you. 我会永远爱你。 这句话是电影《保镖》的主题曲,很多人都喜欢。虽然没有说到一生一世,但这个always就已经表达了相似的含义。 2. I will love you till the end of my life. 我会爱

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I can tell that youre watching me And I know youre loving everything that you see The way I got you going crazy I make you wanna dance for me! Now I walk around like I just dont care Cause everybody looking like Im a true player So whats up? So whats

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

David Gregory: Clinical psychologist Dr. Judith Coche is here with some advice to keep you from dumping a bowl of punch over those bad-gift givers? Dr. Coche, good morning. Thanks for being here. Judi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

My Goodbye 来自荷兰的歌手brian的字典里没有一般这个词。他是个完美主义者,总希望超越自己,做到尽善尽美,而且似乎他总能成功 never thought that I would feel this way All I ever wanted was for love to st

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Down through the ages, a traditional form has evolved for this type of speech, which is: Some old fart, his best years behind him, who, over the course of his life, has made a series of dreadful mistakes (that would be me), gives heartfelt advice to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

[Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Mika - Kids 相关介绍 :Mika,原名Micheal Holbrook Penniman 1983年8月18日生于黎巴嫩首都贝鲁特一个美黎联姻的家庭(他的父亲是美国人,母亲是黎巴嫩人)。因为战乱,Mika一家不得不在

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅