Let Me Be The One by Plus One *Jason* Under the silver stars Anywhere you are Near or far you are close to me When you don't understand And when you think nobody cares I'll be the friend and the hope

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Twilight I'm loving this Twilight I'm loving this Twil -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la -la Twilight Baby I've known you for a long,long time I never thought that we would find What were holding in our hands Lately Ive been thinking I should make you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It's my first real love out of all loving It's my first real love and I don't wanna lose it now But every time we get so close I fear that love will lose us both It's my first real love out of all Hey, baby You are all I ever wanted You are everythin

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

很经典的童声,大家一起回味一下吧。 美国动画片《美国鼠谭》(An American Tail)的主题歌 somewhere out there 外面那里的某一个地方 beneath the pale moonlight 在那苍白的月光下 someones thinking of me 今晚有个

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

吴莫愁陶虹旭-Bad Romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Rrum-mu-rrum-mum-mah! GaGa-oo-la-la! Want your bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Rrum

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Artist: Collin Raye Song: Love me I read a note my grandma wrote back in 1923 Grandpa kept it in his coat and he showed it once to me He said, Boy you might not understand, but a long long time ago Grandmas daddy din like me noone, but I loved your

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Where there is great love, there arealways miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

So we'll go no more a-roving So late into the night, Though the heart be still as loving, And the moon be still as bright. For the sword outwears its sheath, And the soul wears out the breast, And the heart must pause to breathe, And Love itself have

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

[Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

yeah ah ah ah brick n lace inna di place your love is wicked, wicked , wicked oh come on runnin' around i can't get through my day (you feel me) thoughts of you just keep consuming me (inna my head inna my head) (okay) cause i thought i could do it b

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohh ohhhhhhh When visions around you, Bring tears to your eyes And all that surrounds you, Are secrets and lies I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope, Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Is standing here all alone... And I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Where there is great love, there are always miracles。 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes。 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Ramzi - Say Goodnight 相关介绍:来自英国的帅哥Ramzi当年以一首Say Goodnight让世界认识了他,那首歌真是百听不厌啊! 今年Ramzi终于推出了首张大碟Chapter One。听了一下,很有RB天王Crai

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:婉转语声You'll Just Never Know [Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I like the way you make my heart beat faster You got me feeling like a sweet disaster Ooo, and I like it You like the way I say Im crazy about you You love the way it makes your heart go boom boom boom Ooo, you know you like it It just gets better ev

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Living Alone And Loving It Here are the things I know for sure: I sleep better with socks on; I prefer Dutch chocolate to Swiss; I look lousy in black and will always wear it anyway; and I will never, ever live with a man again. Ever since I was a sm

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Too little too late by Jojo Come with me 跟我一起来 Stay the night 今晚留下拉 Just say the words but boy it don't feel right 就把话说出来,但是觉得不太合适 What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late) 你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲