发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

一路上有你-英文版 I've dreamed of you 梦着你 Everyday of my life,在我生命中的每一天 But you dont even know my love.但你却不懂我有多爱你 Just like a friend you treat me like it should be, 你真的就只把我当作一个朋

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

《我只在乎你》英文版 oh how i in your hand see the loving until night falls build a magic in a touch when may i just love you so much you can see me as you see all the ways the love can be giving my heart to you show the love you see as usu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人 W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登 Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚, That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Miley 的现场一直就没有车祸这一说,这次也不例外。一身独立特行的服装也是她的标志。一群穿着五颜六色的伴舞一齐呐喊的时候,整个现场都疯狂起来了。 Yeah I smoke pot, yeah I love peace But I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love you no I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Reality 歌手:Richard Sanderson Met you by surprise I didn't realize That my life would change forever Saw you standing there I didn't know I cared There was something special in the air Dreams are my realize The only kind of real fantasy Illusion

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

经典歌曲-太阳的另一面the other side of the sun - janis ian The Other Side of the Sun/Janis Ian Leaving on a boat for beyond the other side of the ocean Bet you in the morning you won't even know I'm gone Tired of living here in the middle o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I've been alone with you inside my mind And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times I sometimes see you pass outside my door Hello is it me you're looking for I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile You're all I've ever wante

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Are you a man who loves And cherishes And cares for me? Is that true? Is that true? Is that true? Are you a guard in a prison Maximum security? Is that true? Is that true? Is that true? Do we stay home all the time Cuz you want me to yourself? Is tha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

迪士尼小美女Selena Gomez全新专辑《Stars Dance》出炉,专辑前两首单曲已经给人以神专的期待,其中为S妞在美国公告牌单曲榜上创下了个人最好成绩。这是Selena目前为止最为私人化的一张专辑,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我深深地想念著你, 我希望你跟我在一起永远开心, 就像我跟你在一起时那么地快乐。把每一天都存下来直到永恒, 再和你一起慢慢度过。 1.Thank you for comforting me when Im sad Loving me when Im mad

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

加拿大优雅绅士Michael Bubl 惊艳新单:Hollywood Could you be a teenage idol Could you be a movie star When l turn on my tv Will you smile and wave at me telling Oparah who you are. So you want to be a rock star With blue eyed bunnys in you

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Pearly Gates Pitbull Ft. Nayer Baby Your All That I Want (i dont believe in religion i believe in god and baby you my heaven) Baby Your All That I Want, when you lying here in my arms Im Finding it hard to believe were in heaven (Shes my lady, my bab

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:Breathless(The Corrs) The Corrs是爱尔兰史上最成功的一支家庭组合,成立于1990年,他们以动人的歌声,良好的团体形象,独特的爱尔兰曲风引起全球轰动,他们往往在爱尔兰民谣中融入

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

天 使 Angels by Declan Galbraith I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts runn

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英国男声Tinchy Stryder:Never Leave You Song:Never Leave You Artist:Tinchy Stryder Ft Amelle Woah woah I will never leave ya Woah woah I will never leave ya Woah woah I will never leave ya Woah woah I will never leave ya I'm still loving you

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Ryan: It's hard to believe That I couldn't see Together: You were always there beside me Thought I was alone With no one to hold But you were always right beside me Sharpay: This feelings like no other 找到梦中人 Together: I want you to know I'v

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

40句浪漫的经典英语句子 1.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3.承诺

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

欢呼吧,丹麦超人气帅哥男星 Christopher 新单《Told You So》!帅哥你怎么还不火!一张嘴我们就会沉醉在他的声音里的,还是一如既往的好听啊,节奏感很强。换了发型依然帅气,他的歌首首经

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲