Nobody Loves Me Like You Do In the morning In the evening Anytime at all I’ll be ready, baby when you call In the darkness I’ll be waiting With nothing but a smile You got me crazy I just want wha

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

I Don't Like To Sleep Alone I don*t like to sleep alone. Stay with me; don*t go. Talk with me for just a while. So much of you to get to know. Reaching out, touching you, leaving all the worries far b

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

多功能英语阅读23 In Loving Memory

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 多功能英语阅读

Come away with me 演唱者:Norah Jones 英文歌词 Come away with me in the night Come away with me And I will write you a song Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies And I want to walk with you On a cloudy

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布罗.聂鲁达 I want you to know one thing 希望你知道 You know how this is 这是我的想法 If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望 at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日 of the slow autumn at my window 红

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

I just cant stop loving you Your Butt Is Mine Gonna Take You Right Just Show Your Face In Broad Daylight I'm Telling You On How I Feel Gonna Hurt Your Mind Don't Shoot To Kill Come On, Come On, Lay It On Me All Right... I'm Giving You On Count Of Thr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head 专辑:Fever La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la I just can't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just can't get you ou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

来自英国的帅哥Ramzi当年以一首Say Goodnight让世界认识了他,那首歌真是百听不厌啊! 今年Ramzi终于推出了首张大碟Chapter One。听了一下,很有RB天王Craig David的风范! Say Goodnight Ramzi sitting you w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

I can tell that youre watching me And I know youre loving everything that you see The way I got you going crazy I make you wanna dance for me! Now I walk around like I just dont care Cause everybody looking like Im a true player So whats up? So whats

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

said i'm no good without you and i couldn't do better tryina make me feel so lost without you and all the things that you told me you tryina kill me softly guess i just didn't know enough about you yeah when i think about what we had i can't help but

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

音乐咖啡厅:Lady Gaga全新单曲Bad Romance Artist:Lady Gaga Song:Bad Romance Caught in a bad romance 囚禁于邪恶传奇 Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah! GaGa-oo-la-la! Want your bad romance 垂涎于你的邪恶传奇 Rah-rah-ah-ah

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I Need You 我需要你 你是我存在的理由 演唱者:Leann Rimes I don't need a lot of things I can get by with nothing Of all the blessings life can bring I've always needed something But I've got all I want When it comes to loving you You'r

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Is it okay to love someone knowing you can't be with them? 你明知道无法和他/她在一起,却还是去爱他/她,这样好吗? 获得4.5k好评的答案@Gene Spafford Of course you can love someone without spending the future with theman

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天是五一节前的最后一天,经过了忙碌的三月和四月,终于可以轻松一下了,有伴的朋友可以相亲相爱,没伴的朋友如果你有打算要表白了,这篇文章要好好注意一下哦。 相信恋爱过的人都

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

the whole worlds nicer,brighter,too,because of thougntfulpeople like you.Happy Birthday! Thank you for your helping my dreams,my life,my future ,Happy Birthday,sir! Your kindness couldnt be appreciated more...Thank you very much on your auspicious

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You'll Just Never Know [Intro:] I bet you never imagined, That one day you'd look around, And I just wouldn't be there. So I hear you're leaving, Please, don't go. I wanna make it right, 'Cuz tomorrow is not promised, You never know what tomorrow hol

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I Know I Know I Know-Tegan and Sara From hundreds of miles you cry like a baby You plead with me, shout, scream, tell me I'm staying I know I know I know, I'm still your love Back from the last place that I wanted to fake you Laugh with me, shout, sc

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Plain White T's,来自芝加哥的摇滚乐队。这首1234是首轻松可爱的小情歌,爱上你就跟说1234一样简单~所以只要说三个字,我爱你,就可以啦^^You make it easy. It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4 1234 Plain White T's 1

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

MY GOODBYE I never thought that I would feel this way 从来没想过这种想法会淹没我 All I ever wanted was for love to stay 、 我本以为我所想的就是让爱停驻 Baby hold me tight 宝贝今晚你还拥有我 Look into my eyes 望进我

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲