It's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Thank you for loving m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”01号张靓颖演绎《Loving you》(高音质无杂声版本) [原唱] Minner Riperton [演唱] 张靓颖 歌词: SweetHeart I never have told you How much

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(304) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

第二季《中国好声音》在上海宝山体育馆录制了36进16导师终极考核战,而9.13晚《中国好声音》第十期揭开了终极考核赛制的序幕。这次采用的是三人PK方式,每三人拼搏一个黄金席位,而导师

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Loving you is easy cuz you''re beautiful making love with you is all I wanna do loving you is more than just a dream come true cuz everything that I do is out of loving you la la la doluho no one else can make me feel the colors that you bring stay w

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

我们跟随本能前进,让音乐自由的流动,然后将蝎子那致命的毒刺展现出来。--世界上流行时间最长,最具影响力的金属摇滚乐队先锋Scorpions(蝎子)乐队。 Artist: Scorpions Song: Still Loving You Time, it needs time 时间,这需要时间 To win back your love again

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

《佐罗的面具》(The Mask Of Zorro)主题曲:I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You 歌手:M.Anthony T.Arena Moon so bright, night so fine Keep your heart here with mine Lifes a dream we are dreaming Race the moon, catch the wind Ride the night to the en

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

[Michael:] Each time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name Whispers at morning Our love is dawning Heaven's glad you came You know how I feel This thing can't go wrong I'm so proud to say I love you Your love's got me high I long to ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

在一次采访中对歌曲本身进行解释说:这是一个有关爱情的故事,双方感到爱已无以为继,但仍试图重新开始也有人认为《Still Loving You》隐晦地暗喻了仍然分裂的东西德国。清晰地描述了柏林

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

After spending 25 years with MCA Records, Country legend Reba McEntire switched to Nashville's independent label, Valory Music. Reba's first album for Valory is Keep On Loving You. The title track of Reba McEntire's latest album was co-written by Ron

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautiful, 爱上你很容易,因为你如此美丽 Making love with you is all I wanna do. 倾心于你,是我心愿唯一所系 Loving you is more than just a dream come true, 爱着你,不只是一个美梦成真

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

To: Jeri Jean ~ From: Jamal Dear Jeri Jean, Six years have passed since our first encounter and in those six, we have made many memories and parted ways several times. But whenever we parted ways, we have been led back toward each other as if there i

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

To: Jeri Jean ~ From: Jamal Dear Jeri Jean, Six years have passed since our first encounter and in those six, we have made many memories and parted ways several times. But whenever we parted ways, we have been led back toward each other as if there i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

听歌学英语:I Can't Stop Loving You I cant stop loving you. Ive made up my mind to live in memories of the lonesome time. I cant stop wanting you. Its useless to say, so Ill just live my life in dreams of yesterday (dreams of yesterday). Those ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Now beware the streets tonite Lay low till the sunrise The undead casanovas hunt for love (You may) Lock the doors, drop the blinds Keep quiet and stay inside But nothing helps when push comes to shove Bequeth thy loving - My body's cold I take you i

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

《Did I Make The Most of Loving You》为大热英剧《唐顿庄园》的主题曲,曲风清澈,宁静中暗藏玄机,充满英伦风情,古典弦乐和钢琴的融合美满而和谐。 歌词: Did I make the most of loving you? So many t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Before it slips away 在它转而即逝之前 Say something loving 请说些亲昵的话 I just don't remember the thrill of affection 我些许忘了一见钟情的激动 I just don't remember 我只是不记得了 Say something loving 请说些情话

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

湖南卫视《我是歌手》第四季三场竞演毕,本周,张信哲将作为本季首位补位歌手登台亮相,其深厚的资历和受喜爱程度以及绝无二异的实力无不让在线歌手敬畏三分。如此强人闪耀加盟强势

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Midnight gettin' uptight Where are you 午夜时分 气氛正好而你在哪里? You said you'd meet me now it's quarter to two 你说会来找我 但此时此刻已经一点四十五分 I know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you 我明白自己犹

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I was never really breathing My heart was never really beating Till you held me In your arms And every love that didn't last Every second of my past Simply disappeared Into the dark And with that first kiss I felt my life beginning And the clock just

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐