Are you surprised by all the attention 现在你有着空前的关注度 that is going on right now, surrounding you? 有没有让你始料未及 It's pretty intense. 确实蛮热情的 So I... this was what I told you earlier. 就像我之前和你说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Loving France 法兰西之恋 Landing in France, a sacred feeling suddenly arises 踏进法国的领土,一种神圣的感觉会油然而生。 which attracts you to know more about this country. 这种感觉会吸引着你更多的去了解这个国

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

《容易受伤的女人》英文版 i have been waiting for the time waiting for you to say you're mine can't hide these feelings inside let me hold you tonight i really want you to know all these feelings i have to show how much i've been loving yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

《一人有一个梦想》英文版 I dream about you every night and wish you will be mine holding me,holding you the night I think about you every day and wish you will be here loving me,holding me,dear You fall in love with me like I have in love

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

JoJo原名Joanna Noelle Levesque,1990年生于美国曼哈顿。虽然还未满16岁,从2004年出名,已经发行了两张专辑。《Too Little Too Late》是2006年10月发行第二张专辑《The High Road》中最出名的一首,连续好几周蝉联美国Billboard前几名。JoJo大有赶超艾薇尔之势。 与

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Why are we looking down On our sisters and brothers Isn't love all that we got Don't we know everyone's Got a father and mother The day we know we're all the same Together we can make that change Look around there are too many of us crying And not en

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I won't lie to you I know he's just not right for you And you can tell me if I'm off But I see it on your face When you say that he's the one that you want And you're spending all your time In this wrong situation And anytime you want it to stop I kn

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

It's my first real love out of all loving It's my first real love and I don't wanna lose it now But every time we get so close I fear that love will lose us both It's my first real love out of all Hey, baby You are all I ever wanted You are everythin

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

yeah ah ah ah brick n lace inna di place your love is wicked, wicked , wicked oh come on runnin' around i can't get through my day (you feel me) thoughts of you just keep consuming me (inna my head inna my head) (okay) cause i thought i could do it b

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Loving with an Open Hand This week as I talked with a friend I recalled a story which I heard this summer. A compassionate person, seeing a butterfly struggling to free itself from its cocoon, and wanting to help, very gently loosened the filaments t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Conference Address 欢迎 welcome代表 delegates公务员 civil servants论断 assertion内外事物 internal and external affairs企业家 entrepreneur社会阶层 social strata圆满成功 a full success祝愿 wishes祝贺 congratulations自治 au

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

音乐咖啡厅:A-Teens - Halfway Around The World 相关介绍:这个四人流行组合由两男两女组成的青少年流行组合A-Teens,2001年他们推出了专辑《Teen Spirit》,还是一样那么好听!那个时候我还在上初中,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Blue - Back some day 相关介绍:Guilty(《罪爱》)是Blue继All rise(《全体肃立》)、One love(《一种爱》)和You make me wanna(《你让我想》)之后发行的第四支单曲。有别于All rise和One

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人 W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登 Looking up at the stars, I know quite well仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚, That, for all they care, I can go to hel

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Guarded You call me up about 2 in the morning You say I know it's late but can I see you? Somethings been on your mind Your saying that I hide behind a wall I'm frontin And you just want to get through But what happens when the honeymoon ends Then yo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

眼见为虚耳听为实 顶级RB系列 NO.7 希望大家喜欢 原版是Jennifer Lopez的You Are Everything 歌手是街头声音网(SV)的一名歌手 名字叫AL 又称六甲官锭 英文歌词: 歌词转自songtaste By endless.love you are my everything and i need you to know I just can't waitin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight 相关介绍:Jennifer Hudson(詹妮弗哈德森)这个被美国偶像一脚踢开的相貌平平的黑皮肤女孩子在得到奥斯卡的垂青之后就扬眉吐气了。我想说,如果《Dreamgir

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《如何生活》电影原声:Old Man 一部Twilight让罗伯特帕丁森瞬间成为无数女生的梦幻英伦情人,早在Twilight之前,他就曾出演一部小成本独立电影How To Be,《如何生活》,讲述了一个年轻人成长

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

这部电影让我突生感慨:原来青春可以这样度过!那些动人的音乐就如同曾经自己内心的写照。友谊,关爱,信任,原来可以创造奇迹!痛快地追求自己的梦想是一件多么愉快的事情!在这首歌里,你可以深深体会到和自己喜欢的人在一起是多么开心甜蜜,因为大家拥有着共同的渴

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅