Adam Levine 联手 Gwen Stefani 现场演唱《My Heart Is Open》。这画面好美,Adam Levine 西装上身,Gwen Stefani 一身艳红礼服加上红唇惊艳全场,两人的首演完美至极! My Heart Is Open - Adam LevineGwen Stefani It's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

Unit 67 Some Kids Are Orchids Most of us think we know the kind of kid who becomes a killer, and most of the time we are right. Boys commit about 85% of all youth homicides, and in those cases about 90% conform to a pattern in which the line from bad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语流行话题阅读:语境识词4500

On Wednesdays the business report focuses on your work place. And today we continue our Take Two series about people reinventing themselves through their work. This morning NPR's Ketzel Levine profiles a couple who changed their jobs to make a better

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Heroes (We Could Be) - Alesso Tove Lo We go hideaway in daylight 光天化日 我们隐藏自己 We go undercover when under sun 阳光下 我们暗地行动 Got a secret side in plain sight 众目睽睽 我们保守秘密 Where the streets are empty

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Adam Levine 联手 Gwen Stefani 现场演唱《My Heart Is Open》。这画面好美,Adam Levine 西装上身,Gwen Stefani 一身艳红礼服加上红唇惊艳全场,两人的首演完美至极! My Heart Is Open - Adam LevineGwen Stefani It's

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Fifty years ago today, Richard and Mildred Loving won the right to live as husband and wife in Virginia in a landmark Supreme Court case. Richard was white. Mildred described herself as, quote, part negro and part Indian. At the t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Guilty Blue I never want to play the games that people play I never want to hear the things they gotta say I've found everything I need I never wanted anymore than I can see I only want you to believe

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Duffy-warwick avenue伤心情歌Warwick Avenue则唱出了在车站遇见前男友的心情故事一介新人能与乐坛传奇媲美,可见来头不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌词: I fell in love in a 7/11 parking lot Sat on the curb drinking slurpees we mixed with alcohol We talked about all our dreams and how we would show 'em all (whoa oh oh oh) I told him I got a plan and I'm gonna dominate And I don't need any ma

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Swinging in the backyard Pull up in your fast car Whistling my name Open up a beer And you say get over here And play a video game I'm in his favorite sun dress Watching me get undressed Take that body downtown I say you the bestest Lean in for a big

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Silk 蚕丝 Silk is the strongest natural fiber in the world, as far as we know. Scientists long to understand just how exactly the silkworm manages the process of silk weaving, so they can replicate the process in order to manufacture such things as

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest