It's Now Or Never It*s now or never. Come hold me tight. Kiss me, my darling. Be mine tonight. Tomorrow will be too late. It*s now or never. My love won*t wait. When I first saw you, with your smile s

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第三辑

[00:06.74]Listening [00:08.67]Listen to the song Leaving On A Jet Plane [00:11.98]and answer the questions in your book. [00:22.30]All my bags are packed,I'm ready to go, [00:25.64]I'm standing here outside your door, [00:29.40]I hate to wake you up

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块3

There you see her Sitting there across the way She don't got a lot to say But there's something about her And you don't know why But you're dying to try You wanna kiss the girl Yes, you want her Look

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

经典歌曲-你是我的一切you are my everything--santa esmeralda you're my everything the sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sings the stars that twinkle way up in the sky tell me i m in love when i kiss your lips i feel the roaring t

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Why did you kiss me? 你干嘛亲我 I like you. 喜欢你 I kissed you cause I like you. 我亲你是因为我喜欢你 OK. 好吧 I kissed you cause you like me. 我亲你是因为你喜欢我 You kiss me.I kiss you! 你亲我,我亲你 I didn't

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

I don't give avril lavigne b-sides every time you go away it actually kinda makes my day every time you leave, you slam the door you pick your words so carefully you hate to think you're hurtin' me you leave me laughing on the floor,'cuz- i don't gi

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

经典歌曲-我爱她and i love her--甲克虫 I give her all my love That is all I do And if you saw my love You d love her too I love her She gives me everything And tenderly The kiss my lover brings She brings to me And I love her A love like our

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

1. kick ass 了不起 A: Wow, you fixed my computer in less than 10 minutes. Youregood。 A: 哇! 你不到十分钟就把我的计算机修好了呀! 你很棒! B: Yep. I just kick ass。 B: 是的! 我就是厉害! kick ass 除了字面上的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You Give Love A Bad Name shot through the heart and you're to blame you give love a bad name an angel's smile is what you sell you promise me heaven, then put me through hell chains of love got a hold on me when passion's a prison, you can't break fr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

记得戴尔那个广告里几个大男人特别有童趣地在那唱Lollipop~lollipop么?貌似这首歌在之前真知棒 的广告中也有出现过,两首广告歌都是从一首经典老歌改编的。上世纪四五十年代,女声合唱组

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Been sitting, thinking about you 静静的坐着时,不由自主的想你 And I am wondering why were not getting along 我渴望得知为什么我们没有在一起 So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home 如此悲伤因为曾经欢乐 I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

音乐咖啡厅:One Direction - I Wish 相关介绍 :One Direction是一个五人组合,成员包括:Liam Payne,Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,Harry Styles和Zayn Malik。他们以个人选手的身分通过了The X Factor(英国偶像-英国选

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob started to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes. How embarrassing.I am getting so clumsy in my old age.Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were all telling stories of our most

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob started to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes. How embarrassing. I am getting so clumsy in my old age.Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were all telling stories of our mos

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英国国民美女Cheryl Cole,雪梨的新单曲Promise This本周一开始就空降英国单曲排行榜第一。她的前一张专辑3 Words销量不错,期待一下这位X Factor美女评委的新专辑吧。不过,私底下觉得,新歌给人

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

You don't ever wanna Take the time to love me Get back to me slowly Always in a hurry What did I do to deserve this You don't ever wanna Hold me in the morning Taking all the covers Never cuddle with me You just don't know what I'm feeling You treat

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

oohh oohh oohh ooohhh I hope you miss your train And it suddenly starts to rain Cause'that would mean You and me have to be trapped In the same place Delayed for another day It'd by me time and nerve To say Halo and What's your name? Find out what yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Are you aware of a variety of interesting facts and details about a kiss? Is kissing good or bad for you? Can you slim down by kissing too much? Below are some of the most curious things about kissing. 你知不知道关于接吻还有很多有趣的事

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[Verse 1: Jason Derulo] In the beginning, I never thought it would be you When we were chilling, smiling in the photo booth But we got closer, till you were eating off my spoon You're coming over, and we would talk all afternoon [Pre-Hook: Jason Deru

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Senior Class During the doctor's periodic visit to my elderly mother, I told him that Mother would be celebrating her 98th birthday in few days. Delighted by the news, he bent down and gave her a kiss for the occasion. He then announced that he, too,

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语