Stories Hanson When we were young stories were told That I would kiss you sweet like People said there was a connection between us Now that we're older stories are told Of how I hold you tight Wheneve

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(2372) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

The One With the Monkey -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Monica gets it) Monica: Hi. Sandy: Hi, I'm Sandy. Joey: Sandy! Hi! C'mon

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

I'll Never Fall In. Love Again What do you get when you fall in love? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble. That*s what you get for all your trouble. I*ll never fall in love again. I*ll never fall in

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

英文歌曲:A little love Fiona Fung冯曦妤首张个人专辑中让人耳目一新的英文歌《a little love》曾专程送往日本压制,以让Fiona的歌声可在最优质的环境下,用音乐感动大家。 我们在长大,我们在变

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Language Points Justin Biebier kiss under the mistletoe boxing day Black Friday Cyber Monday

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

A mother is in the kitchen making supper for her family when her young daughter walks in. Mommy, where do babies come from? After thinking about it for a moment, the mother explains, Well, dear, a girl and a boy fall in love and get married. Then, on

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

i'd go anywhere for you anywhere you asked me to i'd do anything for you anything you want me to i'd walk halfway around the world for just one kiss from you far beyond the call of love the sun, the stars, the moon as long as your love's there to le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

I fell in love with you Watching Casablanca Back row at the driven show In the flickering light Pop-corn and cokes Benesgh the stars Became chammpagne nbsp; I thought you fell in love with me Watching

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

I know that when you look at me There's so much that you just don't see But if you would only take the time I know in my heart you'd find A girl who's scared sometimes Who isn't always strong Can't yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

Come away with me 演唱者:Norah Jones 英文歌词 Come away with me in the night Come away with me And I will write you a song Come away with me on a bus Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies And I want to walk with you On a cloudy

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

打榜热歌 凄凄柔情:Jason Derulo - What If 今年Jason Derulo的名字一直出现在榜单上,作为新人,他的成绩相当不错。多首单曲打入英美榜单前十。这首What If也是出自今年3月他的首张专辑,目前排在

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

During the doctor's periodic visit to my elderly mother, I told him that Mother would be celebrating her 98th birthday in few days. Delighted by the news, he bent down and gave her a kiss for the occasion. He then announced that he, too, would be cel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A slurp of coffee is often one of the first things that touches our mouths in the morning, so a designer has created a cup lid with lips for people who love their morning caffeine hit a little too much. 通常来说,新的一天从清晨轻啜一口咖

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

也许是做了母亲的缘故,爱尔兰愤怒光头妹Sinead oConnor有一天竟能远离焦虑和咆哮,唱出这般温情圣洁的颂母歌。 Sinead oConnor出生于问题家庭,小时因遭受母亲虐待一向以乖戾、叛逆、傲慢的形

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

情人节用语及祝福短信 Valentines Day 情人节 Date 约会 Bunch 花束 Rose 玫瑰 Candy 糖果 Chocolate 巧克力 Forget-Me-Not 勿忘我 Puppy Love/First Love 初恋 Cute Meet 浪漫的邂逅 Fall In Love 坠入爱河 Love At The First S

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Never underestimate the value of asking your partner how his day went. 1、永远不要低估问你的另一半今天过得怎么样这句话的重要性 2. Some fights are just fights. They don't have to be deal breakers. 2、吵架归吵架,没有

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Cheryl Cole - Promise This 相关介绍 :切尔西天王阿什利-科尔的前妻谢莉尔近日推出了自己的最新专辑《Messy Little Raindrops》,在这张专辑的封面上,谢莉尔一身橙色与粉色相间的连衣裙

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Dream a little dream Laura Fygi 今天我们所听到的这首歌是曾被无数人翻唱过的Dream a little dream(做个小小的梦),原唱是红极一时的爸爸妈妈乐队(The Mamas and the Papas),而我们所要听的这个版本则

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

林一峰--by my side【每日一歌】 孙燕姿的《遇见》当年红遍全国,不知道当年的那些人们有多少依然拿着爱的号码牌在等待。这首英文版的《遇见》由音乐才子林一峰演绎,歌词简单平实,但依

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Sample Dialogue: Harp: So I never had mistletoe at my house but I have always seen it in TV. Can you describe to me what it is? Maura: Sure, it is a small plant and it has green leaves and little white berries and yeah I had one at my house when I wa

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语