There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly led me to you Look at the sky It's the color of love There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly came down from above He led me to you He led me to you He built a bridge to y

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲

The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob started to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes. How embarrassing. I am getting so clumsy in my old age. Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were all telling stories of our mo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 英语精美散文22篇

Tonya is a beautiful lifeguard. She has just saved Marvin from drowning in the ocean. M: I feel a little groggy. T: That's natural. You nearly drowned a minute ago. M: you saved my life! You're my sav

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Vito: OK Seaver, the next chick who walks through that door is yours. Ben: Mmmm, not too shabby. Vito: Now that's a woman. Stinky: Marone. Ben: Hey, is Mary Migliana wearing falsies? False alarm, training bra. Stinky: What's she training to do, anyw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob starred to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes. How embarrassing. I am getting so clumsy in my old age. Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were all telling stories of our mo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Everybody seems to know how to kiss. The question is: Are you aware of a variety of interesting facts and details about a kiss? Is kissing good or bad for you? How do they do it in Japan, France and other countries? Can you slim down by kissing too m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

打榜热歌:全新版Sugababes - Wear My Kiss 已经正式出道12年的英国实力三人女子组合The Sugababes甜心宝贝时到今天已经完全换掉了当初的原班人马,尤其是最近替掉最后一个老甜心宝贝Keisha的新成员

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Seal 全名Seal Henry Samuel,于1963年2月19日出生在英国伦敦,他是一名混血儿,父母分别是自尼日利亚人和巴西人。自上世纪90年代以来,Seal一直都是英国最 受欢迎的男歌手之一,90年代中期以后,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

You got me where you want me But, I ain't all there. My head is gone, my brain is fried, 'Nd I'm standing right here. You can touch me if you want to, oh I don't really care But I knew everything that I ever loved. I guess we have to play The cards w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

饶舌:Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Thru The Phone 介绍 : 硬生生把肯伊威斯特还没坐热的Top1宝座抢下,阻挡提姆巴兰与布兰妮夺冠之路,就是这位年仅16岁的天才小子Soulja Boy,靠著两度霸佔No.1的初试啼声作

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey [Trey Vocalizing] Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh [x3] [Verse 1] Massage you in the bathtub yeah, Rinse the shampoo up out ur hair Baby can I kiss you right there I wont leave no hickis dont be scared You got that good good straight up out the oven And gi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 55 Kiss 1.You must kiss your cigarettes goodbye. 2.Better just give them the kiss-off. 3.Me,apologize to you?Kiss my foot! 4.What bun-kissers! 5.They kissed goodbye forever. 6.Give me a flying kiss,baby. 7.We kissed and made up. 8.Kiss my foot

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Could I Have This Kiss Forever by Whitney Houston Enrique Iglesias Over and over I look in your eyes You are all I desire You have captured me I want to hold you I want to be close to you I never want to let go I wish that this night would never end

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Blow Me A Kiss Its like this, its like that, I got dough, I got stacks. I can buy anything that I need, but I gotta have you for free. I aint never paid for it in my life so why the hell would I pay for a wife. I need love, yes I do but this is what

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BLOW ME A KISS 给我一个飞吻 . . . (Studiomonkeyz) . It's like this (this) 就像这样 It's like that (that) 就像那样 I got dough (dough) 我有钱 I got stacks (stacks) 很多钱 I can buy anything that I need (need) 我可以买任何我需

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I'm so empty inside since our last kiss goodbye Picture you in my mind and I cant seem to rationalize The way we let it in it just dont makes no sense This can't be happening I need you back again Everybody asking questions like it's some kind of obs

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly led me to you Look at the sky It's the color of love There must have been an angel by my side Something heavenly came down from above He led me to you He led me to you He built a bridge to y

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Jason] Don't know when we going home (But your friend could come along) I'm thinking why not, baby, why not...!? I'm looking good, don't wanna blink Mary tells me I'm a king I'm thinking why not, baby, why not? Take a sip, take a sip now Take it dow

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The Board Meeting had come to an end. Bob started to stand up and jostled the table, spilling his coffee over his notes. How embarrassing.I am getting so clumsy in my old age. A goodbye kiss 永别之吻 Everyone had a good laugh, and soon we were al

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

摇滚:Morrissey - Let Me Kiss You 相关介绍 :Morrissey, The Smiths 乐队前主唱,1988年单飞,真正的偶像级摇滚诗人。在曼城之声潮流中扮演重要角色的THE SMITHS,早已是各路独立摇滚乐队新晋乐队的膜拜

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1739) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲