I am not one to kiss and tell. Good morning, everyone. This is the morning programme on KeKe radio. I'm Juliet. I am hoping we'll spend a wonderful morning. 朋友们,也许幽默滑稽的鸡叫声把您从梦中唤醒了吧,那就来到可可电台

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like We could go out any day, any night Baby I'll take you there, take you there Baby I'll take you there, yeah Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on You can get, get anything that you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I dont wanna kiss good night 我不想说晚安 I just wanna stay here forever 我只想一直呆在这儿 I dont wanna close my eyes 我不想合上双眼 I just wanna stay here forever 我只想一直呆在这儿 Lying here in silence 安静地躺在

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

这首《Could I have this kiss forever》堪称20世纪末最动人的男女对唱情歌,由流行天后Whitney Houston和拉丁天王Enrique iglesias联袂献唱。他们的表演激情肆意、默契十足,无不令人心醉神迷。中国英语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

《Kiss From a Rose》这首歌是英国歌手Seal Henry Samuel于1994年推出的第二张专辑《Seal》中的一首,《Kiss From a Rose》不仅入选了电影《永远的蝙蝠侠(Batman Forever)》的原声大碟,更重要的是为他在199

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Kiss me, out of the bearded barley. Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress, Oh~~ Kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift your o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

歌词: Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like We can go out any day any night Baby I'll take you there take you there Baby I'll take you there, there Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on You can get get anything that you wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

与我吻别Kiss Me Goodbye We choose it, win or lose it. Love is never quite the same. I love you, now I*ve lost you. Don*t feel bad. You*re not to blame. So kiss me goodbye, and I*ll try not to cry. All the tears in the world won*t change your mind

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

赵小熙,是一位来自海南土生土长的小伙子,以一曲《kiss》俘获四位导师的心,赵小熙舞台风范十足,在台上唱歌被赞很有feel。他在新歌声的舞台上,以一首英文歌曲《kiss》,将假音演绎得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

歌词: (Zayn) Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like We can go out any day any night Baby I'll take you there, take you there Baby I'll take you there, yeah (Harry) Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on You can get, get anyt

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

摇滚传奇:Kiss - I Can't Stop The Rain Artist:Kiss Song:I Can't Stop The Rain This is New York, yo Night falls on the city Finds me all alone Makes me wonder Should I just go on home And I walk up the stairs To see if you're sill there Would

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

今天我们要学习的两个新习惯用语和kiss这个词有关。Kiss意思是亲吻。下面来学习用kiss这个词组成的美国习惯用语:kissing cousin。 Kissing cousin这个用语的本意是:在大家庭团聚的时候,关系近到

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

音乐咖啡厅:Leann Rimes - Review My Kisses 相关介绍:这是一张完完全全的流行专辑,和乡村一点边都沾不上。但是这张专辑非常好听。一直需要给大家纠正一个观点,很多人认为leann rimes是乡村歌手

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I've never been afraid of the highest heights Or afraid of flying now I've never been afraid of the wildest fights Not afraid of dying But now I want off this ride cause your scaring me and I don't like where were going I need a new fun fair cause yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

lyin here with you so close to me its hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe caught up in this moment caught up in your smile ive never opened up to anyone so hard to hold back when im holding you in my arms we dont need to rus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

亲爱的 我会回家:Kiss - Beth Beth,来自Kiss的柔情经典,美剧Glee中被翻唱的经典曲目。不管是老爸唱给女儿的,还是男生唱给恋人的,这一首歌都让人感受到满心的安慰。想把自己的英文名也改

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

美国当红流行乡村三人组合战前女神(Lady Antebellum)收录在新专辑的主打单曲《Just a Kiss》。这次的全新单曲《Just a Kiss》完全是由乐队成员一手包办,讲述的是人在遭遇新的浪漫之时,身边一切

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英榜冠军单曲:Changed The Way You Kiss Me 本周英国单曲榜冠军,来自英国当红白人说唱歌手Example的Changed the way you kiss me. Example原名Elliot John Gleave,因为名字首字母缩写是E.G.(for example的缩写)所以

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

乡村组合Lady Antebellum最新单曲:Just A Kiss 一首Need You Now红到不行、并且在本届格莱美中拿奖快拿到手软的乡村组合Lady Antebellum的新单曲Just A Kiss新鲜出炉可是为毛这旋律的赶脚还是很像Need You

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲