Gymbo Time I have a little friend And Gymbo is his name-o G-y-m-b-o, G-y-m-b-o, G-y-m-b-o, And Gymbo is his name o! Gymbo, Gymbo, come out and play Gymbo, Gymbo, come out and play Ive got a friend His name is Gymbo, He goes up and down, Ive got a fri

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Gymboree金宝贝早教歌曲

英文歌曲欣赏-that\’s why—在线英语听力室

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲Flash

We've Only Just Begun We've only just begun to live, White lace and promises A kiss for luck and we're on our way. And yes, We've just begun. Before the rising sun we fly, So many roads to choose We s

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

Casablanca Bertie Higgins I fell in love with you Watching Casablanca, Back row at the driven show In the flickering Light, Pop-corn and cokes Beneath at the stars Became champagne and caviare. Making

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

Save Your Kisses For Me Save your kisses for me - Brotherhood of man Though it hurts to go away It's impossible to stay But there's one thing I must say before I go I love you You know I'll be thinkin

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

Yea yea yea It's midnight and Im awake in this empty room Thinking of you Alone its just me and my heart and the truth What do I do? Should I? Should I let you in? Should I? And let this thing begin Cause Im tired of hiding from you I need to know if

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Language Points 1.Kiss on the forehead:We're cute together 2.Kiss on the cheek:You're mine 3.Kiss on the hand:I adore you 4.Kiss on the neck:I want you, now 5.Kiss on the shoulder:You're perfect 6.Kiss on the lips:I will always love you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

新编英语教程第五册unit06_2_the_kiss

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

The One With The Fake Party -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by Shana Goldberg-Meehan & Scott Silveri Story by Alicia Sky Varinaitis Transcribe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The big fear about falling in love with a friend is that if the relationship goes bad, you're down both a boyfriend and a friend who might have comforted you through the breakup. It's a big risk, but when it goes right, it pays off big time. Falling

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

迈克尔.杰克逊:Just good friends Just good friend Michael Jackson Na na na-na na na na nah! Hoo hoo! Dancing- Hee! Doggone lover! C'mon boy I watched you on the floor Cheek to cheek She's getting to you You didn't see-her eyes on me-no She loo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Verse 1: I know that when you look at me, There's so much that you just don't see. But if you would only take the time, I know in my heart you'd find, Oh, a girl who's scared sometimes, Who isn't alwa

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

1. kick ass 了不起 A: Wow, you fixed my computer in less than 10 minutes. You're good. A: 哇! 你不到十分钟就把我的计算机修好了呀! 你很棒! B: Yep. I just kick ass. B: 是的! 我就是厉害! kick ass 除了字面上的踢屁股外

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Justin Bieber抒情新歌《Right Here》:宝贝,我在这里 《Right Here》由加拿大最成功的两位流行歌手Justin Bieber与Drake联手演绎,由Hit-Boy担任制作。这首歌曲是比伯《Believe》专辑的第四支单曲,发布

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Cinderella Cinderella dressed in yellow , Went downstairs to kiss her fellow . How many kisses did she get ? One , two , three , four ! (灰姑娘) 灰姑娘穿着黄衣裳, 从楼梯下来,亲吻了男朋友。 灰姑娘收到多少个吻呢? 一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

英文歌词: da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da if theres anything that you want if theres anything i can do just call on me and ill send it along with love, from me to you ive got everything that you want like a heart thats oh so true ju

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

[Talking] Baby it appears that you've... done something to me And I don't know what you did But you done did it girl Yeah, you done did it [Verse 1] Ooh honey, I could have all the money in the world But it wouldn't be nothing without you girl And oo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[00:00.00] Unit 3 I'd like to go to the park. [00:05.83]Activity 2.Listen and say. [00:15.60]1.What would you like to do today? [00:25.73]I'd like to go to the park to play. [00:29.02]2.What would you like to do after that? [00:32.18]I'd like to play

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 北外版新标准小学英语第六册(三年级起点)

The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husbands eternal devotion. Or a wifes enormous regret. It cansymbolize a mothers growing concern. Or a lovers growing passion. But whatever its meaning,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You Used to... 你曾经 An old man and an old woman were sitting together in their back yard. 一个老爷爷和一个老奶奶一起坐在他们的后院里。 You used to sit closer to me, said the old woman. 你以前都是紧挨着我坐的,老奶

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人