kiss the rain钢琴曲 【雨的印记】 原名【Kiss The Rain】这首曲子出自韩国最擅长描绘爱情的音乐家李闰珉(YIRUMA)之手,写这首歌的时候,是在一个星星满天的夜晚,忽然间一场雨,让YIRUMA有感而发

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.97] Kiss In A Box 盒子中的吻 [00:06.00]The story goes that some time ago, [00:09.21]a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. [00:15.63]Money was tight and he became infuriat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

There is a special day of the year for people who argue. This is Kiss And Make Up Day. It is for people to understand that it is very easy to get over problems. We all have experiences in our lives when we fall out with someone over something small.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 kiss [ kis ] A soft wind kissed the tr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

Kiss You 吻你一下 One Direction 单向乐队 Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like 噢,我只是想要带你去你喜欢的任何地方 We can go out any day any night 我们可以任何一天任何一个夜晚去 Baby I'll take you t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

See you out tonight, smilin' and talkin' 今晚见到你微笑和说话 We can be polite when we know they're watchin' 我们可以有礼貌当我们知道他们在看着我 But I want you like that, yeah I want you like that 但是我希望你这样

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lady Antebellum是2006年在美国田纳西州成立的乡村乐团,由Charles Kelley(领队,主唱)、Dave Haywood(吉他手,钢琴,曼陀林演奏)和 Hillary Scott(主唱)组成。该乐队在与纳什维尔的首都唱片签约以

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

1948年10月15日出生于阿根廷的Pergamino。De Burgh的父亲是一位英国外交官,母亲是爱尔兰裔英国人,童年因为父亲工作的原因,一家人经常迁移,从而积累了丰富的旅行和人生经验。虽然 DeBurgh持

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

I' I know alot has changed It ain't the same I was givin you the chance to prove me wrong But all along you just dug a hole deeper I'm done with trynna figure you out You played with my lovin now you got nothin Bet you never saw this comin 'Cause eve

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

kiss-ass n.马屁精,谄媚者, 奉承 kiss good-bye 吻别, 放弃,失去 kiss of death n.死神之吻,乍看有益但会导致毁灭的行为 kiss of life n.生命之吻 kiss of live n.口对口人工呼吸 kiss of peace [宗] 接吻礼,团结友爱

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hey [Trey Vocalizing] Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh [x3] [Verse 1] Massage you in the bathtub yeah, Rinse the shampoo up out ur hair Baby can I kiss you right there I wont leave no hickis dont be scared You got that good good straight up out the oven And gi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

kiss from a rose 玫瑰之吻 经典选播 There used to be a graying time all alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remains a drug gets me high, that's how I feel Did you know that when it snows my eyes become enlarged An

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When time was young we walked the roads together When love was sweet i meant the world to you Now comes the sun we'll say goodbye forever And teardrops will kiss the morning dew Take me and make me your lover one more time Close in your arms as befor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

And lost it somewhere This time I'm not letting go For nothing cuz somehow boy in my head I knew you'd be here It would just only take some Time for us to get it right It's a risk but you make it worth taking So I let you hold my heart If you're goin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I' I know alot has changed It ain't the same I was givin you the chance to prove me wrong But all along you just dug a hole deeper I'm done with trynna figure you out You played with my lovin now you got nothin Bet you never saw this comin 'Cause eve

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Though we gotta say goodbye for the summer 虽然我们不得不分开度夏 Darling, I promise you this 亲爱的,我答应你 I' ll send you all my love 我会给你我所有的爱 Every day in a letter, sealed with a kiss 在每天的信里,并以

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Git Fresh音乐组合,是由来自迈阿密的Mike Ezay,Pretti Sly,Penny,Rude Boi组成的RB组合,签约于Jive Records唱片公司。2002年,以《Deep Side》出道,并发行同名专辑《Deep Side》。之后该组合与Jive Record

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

First time he says I love you You've got no choice but to believe You've got no power up against it You can't eat and you can't sleep Hope ain't necessary when you never had a doubt You just know it will work out, don't you? No one understands it No

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

One Direction - Kiss You:正太团新单曲现场版 歌词: Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you would like We could go out any day, any night Baby I'll take you there, take you there Baby I'll take you there, yeah Oh, tell me tell me tel

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Lady Antebellum的歌曲 从来不会让人失望,今天分享到的歌曲名字叫做Just A Kiss。只是一个吻。。 lyin' here with you so close to me 离我这么近的你躺在这儿 it's hard to fight these feelings 实在难以抵挡这种感

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(233) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语