Do you think that it's a rather final get this sort of getting-together all the men in the flim? Do you think that one day you might fall in love and get married to a man? Since you already have a male companion, a male friend called Max? Do you thin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Trafficking Victims Suffer Mentally, Physically A new study says victims of human trafficking suffer severe mental and physical health problems. Some estimates say at least 18-million men women and children worldwide are considered modern day slaves.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

AILSA CHANG, HOST: Britain's government is torn between those who want a clean break from the European Union and those who want to preserve as many ties as possible after Britain leaves the EU in 2019. The paralysis is worrying small-business owners

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal. 面对爱人,世界摘下了自己浩瀚的面具。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一个永恒的吻。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

A: Hello everyone, and welcome to our CPR for beginners course. First of all, does anyone know what CPR stands for? B: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation! A: Thats right! We apply CPR in the case of cardiac arrest or pulmonary arrest. B: What does that

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit77:日本投降“二战”胜利日水手

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

图片1 Have you ever needed something from someone a lot? Maybe you needed someone to do something for you so much that you buttered them up first. Do you know someone who is a sweet talker and often gets what they want? Or would you kiss someones b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

By Larry London Washington, D.C. 18 December 2006 watch report on Leigh Nash When Leigh Nash was 16, she found herself on stage in front of thousands of adoring fans performing a number one hit. That song, Kiss Me, topped the charts internationally.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

Follow Your Arrow - Kacey Musgraves If you save yourself for marriage You're a bore If you don't save yourself for marriage You're a whore-able person If you won't have a drink Then you're a prude But they'll call you a drunk As soon as you down the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Britain's baby brother is staged satalite now. prince harry and his lady at this momemnt appering at one of the Haryy's office then for very first time. for the long monment now but two years for their relationship, but royal watch wondering could th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: France's new government now has a ministry that's devoted to gender equality. It's led by a young author and blogger known for her frank writing on sex and sexism. NPR's Joanna Kakissis met her in Paris. JOANNA KAKISSIS, BYLINE: Pa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST: The view now from another tourist destination has been transformed. The French region of Brittany, the prospect of Britain exiting the European Union has sent a wave of British citizens there in search of, not just a holiday,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Fifty years ago today, as the U.S. was reeling from the assassination of Martin Luther King, the British politician Enoch Powell delivered an apocalyptic warning to his Conservative Party about the dangers of mass immigration. Pow

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: And let's shift our attention now to politics in France. The far-right presidential candidate there, Marine Le Pen, is hoping to become the first woman elected to the post. To do this, she has to woo female voters who have long co

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel The other on my heart I look around, turn the radio down He says baby is something wrong? I say nothing I was just thinking how we d

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

ATV现在热播的电视剧《再与你共舞》的主题曲,非常好听的! Give My Love 主唱: Edward When I look in your eyes I can see that you 當我凝視妳的眼睛我看到了 Want to be with me but you're so scared 妳想要在我身邊但你在害怕什麼 And i don't know want to say

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

史上最成功的演奏家,继创下Billboard排行榜流行榜榜首、葛莱美奖得主、全美音乐奖得主等多项唱片界记录后,睽违3年2002最新登峰造极之作. Kenny G自从1982年推出首张个人同名演奏专辑以来,已有多首Billboard畅销金曲佳绩以及超过三亿的惊人销售记录,可说是史上最成

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Robbie Williams 携手 Lily Allen 现场献唱圣诞首单《Dream A Little Dream》。看着男女对唱,听着更加幸福啊。他们两个的配合天衣无缝,两人的气场都十分强大,他们一起合作,我们的耳朵有福咯。 歌

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

歌词: Why am I feeling? this is a crazy law You can have many laws, even how youre born Why am I feeling, this is a crazy law Im not trying to show you something wrong Chorus: My fencing Im wishing my rating for undying kiss First of all I like y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲