2013年6月大学英语四级考试作文标准版 The importance of doing small things From the carton, we can clearly see that the boy is worried about disposing of nuclear waste, while his father tells him to empty the dustbin first. This carton r

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

第33期:报纸招聘广告 罗伯特在报纸上看到了用人单位的招聘广告,他现在正和好友克雷格谈论这事呢。 Robert: I called about that ad we saw in the paper. Craig: For the construction site manager? Robert: That's the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

We all, at one time or another, have pretended to be a rock star, singing and dancing along to our favorite song. Most of us have done this in the privacy of our own room when we were kids and as adults, in the privacy of our homes. Me? I love to do

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2009年高考试题--英语听力(湖南卷) 1. W: I dont know what's wrong with my watch. It was just a month ago that I had it repaired. M: Dont waste your time and money any more, it's a very old watch and is quite worn out. 2. W: What time do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语听力

1. W: I dont know what's wrong with my watch. It was just a month ago that I had it repaired. M: Dont waste your time and money any more, it's a very old watch and is quite worn out. 2. W: What time does the play start? M: At 10:30. If we leave by ni

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 历年高考英语听力

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Study Points to Risk in Common Method of Enriching Soil By Jerilyn Watson / Broadcast: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:00:00 UTC This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. For more than half a century, many farmers worldwide have a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十一)月

AS IT IS 2014-08-12 US to Observe Situation in South China Sea 美国眼中的南海局势 The United States says it will closely observe the situation in the South China Sea to ensure steps are being taken to reduce tensions in the area. The State D

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

April Showers Bring May Flowers Josh From the golden-tipped fields of mid-west America to the ancient kingdoms of verdant Palestine, there is a happy truth to be shared with all who would take heed. In more recent times, this truth has been expressed

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Topic:Innovation consciousness 创新意识的意义The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of the consciousness of innovation. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. A innovative spirit can promote the advancement of both

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

persistence/ perseverance The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of persistence. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. Persistence can help us carve out a way to success. Although the way to success is bumpy and filled with

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Some have already dubbed it the George Clooney Effect: Psychologists in Scotland have found that as women become more financially independent, they want an older, more attractive male partner. Studies have previously found that women place greater em

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

April Showers Bring May Flowers Josh From the golden-tipped fields of mid-west America to the ancient kingdoms of verdant Palestine, there is a happy truth to be shared with all who would take heed. In more recent times, this truth has been expressed

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have e

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

各行各业在面试的时候都会带有相当程度的行业色彩。今天我们来看看保险代理人的面试有什么奥妙。 A-Interviewer B-Interviewee A: Please tell me something about your insurance background. 请讲一下你在保险行

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

本期内容: MandarinlearninghasgrowninpopularityintheUnitedKingdominthewakeoftheBritishgovernmentacknowledgingtheimportanceofChinaasakeypartnerafterthenationleavestheEuropeanUnion. Earlierthismonth,theForeignOfficehostedaspecialcelebrationMandari

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

The importance of packaging 包装的重要性 OK, everybody, attention please. 好了,大家注意了。 Let's begin. 咱们开始开会吧。 The agenda of the meeting today is to discuss the package for our newly-developed Anti-wrinkle Fast Resp

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

作文题目: 论教育的重要性 参考范文: Importance of Education China, as a developing country, is determined to catch up with and even surpass the developed ones. I think that one of the best possible ways to do so is to give first pri

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Coincident with concerns about the accelerating loss of species and habitats has been a growing appreciation of the importance of biological diversity,the number of species in a particular ecosystem,to the health of the Earth and human well-being

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled The Importance of Innovation by commenting on Rosabeth Moss Kanters famous remark Mindless habitual behavior is the enemy of innovation.You should write at least 15

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导