The argument on how to get the balance right between the right to privacy in private life and the importance of having a free press working in the public interest to expose truth is still continuing. When I look for guidance in the New Testament, I c

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

Be a great English listener Content: 1.To be a great listener (1)importance of listening (2)the factors that affect listening omprehension (3)listening training schedule (4)how to classify and choose listening materials (5)training methods to be a gr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

16, When is the best time? Some people go so far as to say that time does not really exist; it is all in the mind, they claim. Others note that according to astrophysicists, time really does exist; it is inseparable from space, coexistin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(321) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄高级美国英语

以下为2013年6月大学英语四级写作分析以及例文,由文都教育提供,考完试的同学可以看一下,备考的同学也可以研究一下考题。希望大家四级考试顺利通过。 第一部分:考试分析 一:形式

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

必背句型: A:In doubt,the milder course is to be followed. 遇有疑义时应遵循从宽原则。 B:There is not enough principle. 没有足够的原则。 There is not enough space. 没有足够的空间。 There is not enough room. 没有足够的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

应聘保险经济人英语面谈-求职面试来源: 【关注,就是关注自己的未来】 2008年3月4日A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in internat

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

校园火灾 Fire Prevention on Campus 1. 前段时间校园火灾频发,造成生命和财产损失 2. 分析火灾发生的原因 3. 作为学生,如何预防校园火灾发生 【范文】 Fire Prevention on Campus People are alarmed by the su

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The importance of learning basic skills In the face of various and complicated requirements of employment market, some students begin to question the significance of learning basic knowledge and skills, just as what is exposed in the cartoon above. H

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Brave in the clothes of Georgies, you take a train to the North, winding through New York state in the morning, leaves on the floor. Gentle the rain at home, gentle the rain at home, when we can and will return, when we can and will return. He said I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. A simple water pump is helping to improve the lives of poor families in several Asian and African countries. A treadle pump in vegetable fields in Bangladesh The treadle pump is based on a design d

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

Something else I am remembering this Fathers Day is the relay race at track and field events. 这个父亲节我所记得的其他事情还有小路上的接力赛和田赛。 While in high school I was a member of a relay team which competed in the

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

文本: S:Well, that was tedious. J:You went on the tube like that? S: None of the cabs would take me. S: Nothing? J: Military coup in Uganda. Hm. S: Hm. J: Another photo of you with the er... S: Oh! J: Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle? S: Nothing o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Part 4. Short talks on listening skills. Listen to the short talk entitled Represent the ideas clear and cleanoutlining. Some important words are taken away from the written passage. Supply the missing words. Represent the ideas clear and clean outli

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling 1. 如今不少学生在英语学习中不重视拼写, 2. 出现这种现象的原因是 3. 为了改变这种状况,我认为. 满分范文: Due Attention Should Be Given To Spelling Nowadays, student

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Rebekah Schipper. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Unity breeds success by commenting on Albert Einsteins famous remark, A snowflake is one of Gods most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

如何保护知识产权 1.知识产权保护越来越被重视 2.如何保护知识产权 3.我的观点 范文背诵 How to Protect Intellectual Property Along with the advance of the society, more and more technologies and innovations are put forw

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导