Holding Structured and Unstructured Meetings Diego: Okay, why dont you brief me on what youve planned for the meeting tomorrow? Maya: Sure. At the meeting of the managers tomorrow, well begin with introductions. Since youre the most senior manager, t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之商务英语

作文题目: Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Health is vital importance to life. You should write at least 120 words and base your composition on the outline below: 1、谈谈你对这句话的

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The importance of reading literature The drawing portrays a classroom scene in which a teacher is telling a student to read a piece of literary works. Undoubtedly, the picture aims at highlighting the magnitude of reading classics for young students,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

In these days a such abundance in advancement and what we can do, it pains me to think that we do so little for our children. In some ways, I feel undeserving to receive an award by doing something that is my duty. I accepted this award as a gesture

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Aya is a student from Japan. She

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. 享受生活中的小事。总有一天当你暮然回首,你会发现,正是那些小事才是真正的大事。(Robert Brault) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.2

青春期女孩经常参加运动可延长寿命 A new study has revealed the importance of exercise for teenage girls. Researchers analysed data from a study conducted in Shanghai on 75,000 women aged between 40 to 70. The team discovered that women

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

英语作文 As is often read in the newspaper reports, wild life especially the rare species is threatened with extinction. Human beings are making attempts to hunt wild animals for a big profit., which, of course, results in a sharp decrease in the nu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

距离2016年6月18日的考试越来越近了,英语四级频道为大家整理了英语四级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。 问题解决型 With the ____of____,So it is of great importance for us to____ . On the one hand

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The United States and Russia say a new strategic arms agreement will be formally announced when the presidents of both countries have spoken with one another about it. White House and Russian Foreign Ministry spokesmen say the conversation is expecte

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Early on the day of September 11, 2001, President George W. Bush received his presidential daily briefing - an intelligence update. President Harry Truman was the first to ask for this daily briefing. Many presidents since would

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

A photo exhibition entitled Faces of Ground Zero 10 Years Later is currently underway in New York City's Time Warner Center. Marking the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the exhibition brings to life some of the extraordinary individua

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

【复习】 Last time we learned a sentence pattern which is : It is important that S should do. 意思是:做某事很重要。主语从句that S should do中使用了虚拟语气,因为主句中含有important 这个形容词。In addition, sh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

13. These are two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 还能这样说: We have prepared two originals of the contract. Here they are. We have two originals of the contract prepared. 应用解析: c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

In this section, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay commenting on the saying Learning is a daily experience and a lifetime mission. You can cite examples to ilkustrate the importance of lifelong learning. You should write at least 120

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2014年6月英语六级作文超强结尾句套句 超强结尾句套句 1.The most effective means to solve this problem is that ______________. In that case, ______________. 2. Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA. For one thing,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

经典套句:现象看法 Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that. 随着社会的不断发展,出现了越来越多的问题,其中之一便是____________。 As to whethe

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Play. It is something that

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight program. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 I w

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

第一、迷你对话 A: I dislike Susan. She is always above herself. 我讨厌Susan。她总是趾高气扬的。 B: Dont you know that she was the only one who had received the invitation in the office? 你不知道她是办公室唯一收到请柬的

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语