January 29 is Freethinkers Day in America. It is an opportunity for people to promote and appreciate free thought. This is where logic and reason are seen as more important than faith. The day is also called Thomas Paine Day. He was a great American

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

柯灵思英语-英语听力高手6

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

以下为2013年6月大学英语四级考试作文范文,由文都教育提供,考完试的同学可以看一下,备考的同学也可以研究一下考题。希望大家四级考试顺利通过。 The picture shows us a dialogue between a fath

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

On the other hand, However, Yes, but . . . You may be right, but . . . I may be wrong, but . . . Correct me if I'm wrong, but . . . On the contrary, (Be careful with this one!) It appears to be a direct negation of what was just stated, but it can ac

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 跟我学英语入门篇

1. more and more,越来越。 我们学过表达越来越...可用(形容词的)比较级+ and +比较级,如bigger and bigger,越来越大; smaller and smaller越来越小。 但有些多音节的形容词它们的比较级不能直接在后

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

China's Defense Minister has wrapped up a tour in the United States, which the Chinese side is hailing as very productive. As part of his time there, Chang Wanquan has met with his US counterpart, US defense secretary Chuck Hagel, at the Pentagon. Bo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Leadership is a word we hear a lot nowadays. Every time we turn on the news we hear about how important leadership is. Especially strong leadership. American presidents often talk about the importance of leadership. I suppose theyre right. Its import

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L

本讲为 2006 年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材、语法书、练习册听录音 Unit 7 Text A 重点词语 possessions satisfy be satisfied with sth/ to do sth satisfaction in a satis

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

美国第一夫人3月下旬访问中国 WASHINGTON, March 3 (Xinhua) -- U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama is to pay a visit to China from March 19-26, the White House announced Monday. The First Lady will be visiting Beijing from March 20-23, Xi'an on

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

预测作文话题: Due Attention Should Be Given to Speaking 1. 如今不少学生在英语学习中不重视口语 2. 出现这种现象的原因是 3. 为改变这种状况,我认为 2014年6月英语四级作文预测:重视英语口语 范文

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that.... 随着社会的不断发展,出现了越来越多的问题,其中之一便是____________。 As to whether it is a blessing or a c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

讲解 Todays key word is primary. ([英][?pra?m?ri][美][?pra?meri] adj.首要的,主要的; (教育)初等的,小学的。n.第一位; 最好者; 要素; 候选人提拔会; It means: A machine designed to convert one form of energy into mechan

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

13. We referred to some photos of previous exhibitions on the computer. 我们在计算机里找到一些过去参展的照片作参考。 还能这样说: We searched our computer to refer to some photos of previous exhibition. We found some photo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

第一, 迷你对话 A: She refused? 她拒绝了? B: Yes. Do you think I can persuade her if I try again? 是拒绝了。你认为如果我再试一次,我可以劝服她妈? A: Shes not the kind of woman you can persuade. 她不是那种你劝

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

The results are in, and, Americans pretty much like science. Eighty-four percent of those polled think that sciences effect on society is mostly positive. Thats the result of two phone surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center and the American As

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Topic:Optimism 乐观心态的意义(直接命中2012写作真题)The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of an optimistic mindset. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. An optimistic mindset can help us achieve our object

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Innovation consciousness The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of the consciousness of innovation. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. A innovative spirit can promote the advancement of both individuals and society as a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

A middle school in Shanghai's Xuhui district has introduced an innovative architectural feature for the benefit of its students: a basketball court, built on the school's rooftop. 上海徐汇区一所中学为给学生谋福利,推出了一创新建

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

American charter schools are public schools that are run by private educational(教育的) enterprises, under special rules, or charters, from state or local school boards. Many charter schools have specialized areas of study such as science, mass me

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻