始记篇 NO.1: 孙子曰:兵者,国之大事,死生之地,存亡之道,不可不察也。 这句啥意思: 孙子说:战争是一个国家的头等大事,关系到军民的生死,国家的存亡,是不能不慎重周密地观察、

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精粹英语第一册

Unit One Text Writing research reports for college or work is often found far more difficult than it need so be. The following article offers some excellent advice on how to make the task easier and t

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第六册

TEXT Trying to make some money before entering university, the author applies for a teaching job. But the interview goes from bad to worse... My First Job While I was waiting to enter university, I saw advertised in a local newspaper a teaching post

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第二册

Crikey, come on we'd better go.That was a good shot Tom! 天哪,快,咱俩还是走吧。汤姆,打得好。 Looks like it's made an impact on Dave.Look, he's sent Anna some flowers. 看来对戴夫影响不小啊。瞧,他给安娜送的花。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

The Importance of Being Honest 诚信无价 In the busy city of new york, such an astonishing thing that ever happened. On a friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Though the music was great, pe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc)例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have e

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1. 不一致(Disagreements) 所谓不一致不光指主谓不一致,它还包括了数的不一致、时态不一致及代词不一致等。 例1. When one have money ,he can do what he want to 。 (人一旦有了钱,他就能想干什么就干什

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We knew him from the Paramount lot and he could see right away that we were in a funk. We immediately poured out our heart to him, explaining the pain of our humiliating misfortune. 我们在派拉蒙公司的时候就认识了他。他一眼就看出我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Modesty The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of modesty. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. Modesty can inspire people to achieve greater success. Those who are modest will never be content with their current achieveme

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

For more, we are joined in the studio by Dr. Wang Yan from the National Institute of Education Sciences, under the Ministry of Education. Q1, Is the Gaokao still a once-in-a-lifetime test for all, or is its importance on the decline here in China? Q2

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) ~~~ the most + 形容词 + 名词 + (that) + 主词 + have ever + seen ( known/heard/had/read, etc) 例句:Helen is the most beautiful girl that I have

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

为了强调或平衡句子结构,英语中常用倒装。倒装有全部倒装和部分倒装。全部倒装是指将句子中的谓语动词全部置于主语之前。部分倒装是指将谓语的一部分如助动词或情态动词置于主语之

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

My country has taught me the capacity for a human being to love is akin to godliness. 我的国家教给我,一个人拥有爱的能力,就像是对神灵万物的敬畏。 It shines forth in a world which civilization, I think, already has tampe

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

As we continued walking, we visited many of the places that the previous speakers talked about the Confucian tradition 我们继续赶路,参观了许多地方。前面的发言者们谈到儒家传统, which is so important I think to help peopl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

如何面对压力(How to Cope with Pressure) At a fast-speed society, every one of us is exposed to great pressure in both life and work. Therefore it is increasingly important for us to learn how to cope with pressure. In my opinion, the best way t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

April Showers Bring May Flowers (Written by Josh; Level: Advanced) From the golden-tipped fields of mid-west America to the ancient kingdoms of verdant Palestine, there is a happy truth to be shared with all who would take heed. In more recent times,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

These days, it's not uncommon to find that some children are taking certain type of paid work in many countries. While some people, Idontknowlly astonished by this fact, firmly consider it as absolutely unreasonable, I finally fail to check out anyth

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

April Showers Bring May Flowers From the golden-tipped fields of mid-west America to the ancient kingdoms of verdant Palestine, there is a happy truth to be shared with all who would take heed. In more recent times, this truth has been expressed as:

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

本文内容选自文都教育出版图书《大学英语六级考试历年真题详解(精讲版)》,原文版式为一整套真题后面附详解和答案,考虑文章篇幅问题,我们连载图书的时候把真题按题型分解,今天

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2014年英语六级作文通用三段式模板 2014年英语六级作文经典通用三段式模板,考生可参考借鉴。 第一段 I assume that you are familiar with the words of sb, who once said, 谚语. Definitely, 对谚语的解释. (记得

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导