23.Theory and Practice When talking about the importance of theory and practice,some people think theory is rather empty and abstract,so we should try to pratice a lot to obtain our goals;while others maintain that practice is rather too blind and wh

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

032.The Importance of Early Rising Just as Benjamin Franklin says, early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. It's true that early rising benefits us in many ways. First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

A:“please tell me something about your insurance background.” A:“请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况.” E:“I majored in international banking at college so I took many insuran

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是 keen. Keen的意思是踊跃、热衷,常常跟一个介词联用。The United States is keen to invest in Greenland for its strategic importance to the U.S. military and its ballistic missile early warning system. 美国热

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

US, European Officials Renew Efforts to Fight Terror 美国与欧洲官员再度联手打击恐怖主义 U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff met wit

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

距离2016年6月18日的考试越来越近了,英语四级频道为大家整理了英语四级作文万能模板,希望能为大家带来帮助。 议论文之谚语警句型 It is well know to us that the proverb: ___谚语_______ has a profoun

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

A new U.N. report warns that not enough progress is being made in raising literacy rates, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Asia. U.S. First Lady Laura Bush was at U.N. headquarters in New York Tuesday to spotlight the need for improve

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

The Most Impressive Classmate in My College Without question, Lisa is the person who has influenced my college life most. She is my classmate, who always leaves a deep impression on you by demonstrating her passion for life and the spirit of never yi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

作文题目:校园火灾 1. 校园火灾造成生命和财产损失 2. 分析火灾发生的原因 3. 作为学生,如何预防校园火灾发生 参考范文: Fire Prevention on Campus People are alarmed by the succession of campus fires in r

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

The importance of protecting the environment Dear Editor, In the past, my hometown used to be a beautiful place. It was surrounded by plenty of trees and covered with green grass everywhere. Later, people destroyed many trees to turn for its into far

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: Here's a question. Are you thinking of changing jobs or maybe a different radical life change like getting married or getting divorced or something more mundane? Maybe you want to ask your boss for a raise. Well, there is a r

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Chinese President Xi Jinping told his U.S. counterpart, Donald Trump, in a telephone conversation late Wednesday that Beijing remains persistent on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. CRI's Yu Yang has more. During the phone conversation, X

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Multinational firms, including PricewaterhouseCoopers, J.D. Power and WPP, have spent thousands of dollars installing air filtration systems and real-time monitoring devices. These are booming times for the clean air industry. Louie Cheng, Chief Exec

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

介绍: Keep ones eye on the ball 专注,集中精力 You will do better in your work if you keep your eye on the ball. 如果你专注一些,你会把工作做得更好。 Move the goalposts 改变规则(使某人为难) We cant get the de

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Pope Benedict XVI arrived in France Friday on a four-day visit that will take him from the presidential Elysee Palace in Paris to the shrine in Lourdes. As Sabina Castelfranco reports for VOA from Paris, this is Benedict's first trip to France as po

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

09年12月六级作文预测及范文(01) (一)Fire Prevention on Campus 1. 前段时间校园火灾频发,造成生命和财产损失 2. 分析火灾发生的原因 3. 作为学生,如何预防校园火灾发生 ●审题概述●? 这是一分析火灾原因和如何预防火灾为中心的文章,撰写时重点即在于此。开篇

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

By Kevin Billinghurst Stockholm 10 October 2007 The 2007 Nobel Prize for Chemistry has been awarded to Gerhard Ertl of the Max Planck Society in Berlin. Kevin Billinghurst has the story from Stockholm. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences honors Pr

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

China has called for countries outside of the South China Sea region to maintain neutral and objective positions on the South China Sea disputes and reiterated the importance of a peaceful resolution for the disputes. Our position on the South China

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

今天我们要学的词是sportsmanship。 Sportsmanship, 意思是运动家的风范,运动精神。Teaching children the importance of good sportsmanship can help develop good character, 教育孩子运动精神的重要性有助于培养他们的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词underline。Underline, 突显。美国通用汽车公司宣布,冻结美国本土两万六千名员工的工资。 It underlines the difficulties GM is still facing, 这种做法显示了通用汽车公司依然面临的困境

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃