Nowadays, more and more people in society have realized the importance of quality education. However students in primary schools and high schools are still complaining that they are overloaded with too much homework. In many teachers' eyes, homework

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

经典句型: Everyone is responsible for environmental protection. 爱护环境,人人有责。 A:I can't stand those people who always litter everywhere. 甲:我忍受不了那些随处乱扔垃圾的人。 B:Maybe they are not aware of the impor

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

A speech President Ma recently made at an educational center for the elderly reminded me not only of aging in general, but also of the importance of older people in our lives. Do I worry about growing old? Sure, I worry some about it. From where I st

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

The importance of packaging 包装的重要性 A: OK, everybody, attention please. Let's begin. The agenda of the meeting today is to discuss the package for our newly-developed Anti-wrinkle Fast Response Eye Cream. Any ideas? Any opinion is encourag

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

World Mental Health Day is on October the 10th every year. It was started by the World Federation for Mental Health in 1992. The MentalHealth.org website says: It is a unified effort to promote greater public awareness and understanding of mental hea

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

4、先总后分,连词用上(coherent) 这里说的是段落的结构和连贯性的问题。英语文章特别喜欢先总后分或开门见山的格局,另外,段落之间和句子之间的形式连接手段特别明显,即关联词用的很

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

1) 构成一般疑问句,例如: Do you want to pass the CET? 你想通过大学英语测试吗? Did you study German? 你们学过德语吗? 2) do + not 构成否定句,例如: I do n

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Emily Pilloton was set on her path in life early on, by her entrepreneur father and a business-oriented mother who stressed the importance of helping others. I somehow ended up as a sort of perfect cross-section of the two of them, she says, wanting

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

The Importance of the Basic Learning Skills As what is vividly shown in the picture, many college students have the same doubt as the one in the picture that is whether that stuff will be outdated when they graduated and began to work. That stuff, as

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Prudential Corporation Asia has operational businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam and the Philippines. 保诚总公司亚洲部在新加坡、马来西亚、泰国、印尼、中国、越南和菲律宾都有实际

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

That exhilarating first conversation provided themes Peter and I returned to for the next six years. How to unleash the creativity and productivity of knowledge workers? How to create free markets for ideas and innovation inside and outside a company

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

用于陈述个人观点/想法的常用句型 ①My own experience tells me that ②In my opinion , we should attack more importance to ③As for my own idea about I believe ④As far as I am concerned , I plan to ⑤Personally , I prefer ⑥In my v

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

今天我们要学的词是sportsmanship。 Sportsmanship, 意思是运动家的风范,运动精神。Teaching children the importance of good sportsmanship can help develop good character, 教育孩子运动精神的重要性有助于培养他们的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Historians and educators in Japan have demanded for related parties to together address the issue of Japan's military's use of sex slaves during world war two -- a thorny issue in ties between Asian countries. Fifteen associations released a joint st

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

2012英语四级考试过关写作常用句型01 Along with the advance of the society more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is that 随着社会的不断发展,出现了越来越多的问题,其中之一便是________

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Walter Snchez from the University of Chile believes Xi Jinping's visit to the Middle East and the potential of the China inspired Belt and Road initiative will have a huge impact across the region. I think this step shows that China not only wants to

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

A leading Chinese expert has stressed that China's home-grown Beidou Navigation Satellite System demonstrates the necessity for the country to grasp a core technology that is entirely self-developed, after a US ban on a leading Chinese smartphone mak

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Daniel was watching the TV news with his daughter. A white guy on the loose had stabbed 14 people. Daniel said, You know, every day we see or read about many events that mean nothing to us personally. For example, perhaps the biggest news story in my

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Actions Speak Louder Than Words by commenting on William Penns famous remark A man, like a watch, is to be valued by this manner of going You should write at least

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

President Xi Jinping has stressed to promote the supply-side reform and improve people's livelihood in China's Hunan province. When joining a panel discussion with lawmakers from that province. Xi said it's important to propel the supply-side reform

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年