Lesson 10 Words to the text bloom kind sell market wheelbarrow stupid silver button chain pipe condition in spite of generous plank wood repair roof hole quite true sack blow lantern ladder hurt ditch set off stormy drown goat goatherd funeral proces

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第二册

[00:02.22]I do. 我愿意 [00:02.90]You may now exchange the rings. 你们现在可以交换戒指 [00:11.06]You first. Then me. 你先,然后到我 [00:14.06]There you go. 好了 [00:16.22]By the powers vested in me by the laws of the state of Ore

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-爱情盛宴

[00:07.92]I know what you're thinking Oscar, but the one we saw at the store was full of gymics. Oscar 我知道你在想什么 我们在店里看到的那个不好 [00:12.40]The didn't has what these have. 它不像这副那么好 [00:14.32]Wow, is

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-阳光清洗

In light of the Boston explosions, British police are reviewing their security plan for the upcoming London Marathon. CRI's London correspondent Tu Yun has more. The London Marathon will be held this Sunday. A Metropolitan Police spokesman has said t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Bush Remembered as Last Great Soldier-Statesman Presidents, a king and queen, a prince, a chancellor and a handyman from Maine joined family and friends to celebrate the life of President George H.W. Bush, Wednesday. The day began with a 21-gun salut

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

1.President Obama heads to Costa Rica Friday to meet with central American leaders. He'll speak to students in Mexico city before leaving Mexico. 2.A Boston area funeral home has claimed the body of the deceased marathon bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsa

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(五月)

A 由when连接的从句 一个过去的动作紧接另一动作时: He called her a liar. 他骂她撒谎。 She smacked his face. 她打了他一个耳光。 可以用when把这两个一般过去时的句子连接起来。连接的条件是,从

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Bloc Party - Signs Two ravens in the old oak tree And one for you and one for me And bluebells in the late December I see signs now all the time The last time we slept together There was something that was not there You never wanted to alarm me But I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Beijing civil affairs bureau deputy director Li Hongbing said the moves aim to save lands and resources. Sea-burial has developed in the past ten years with cremains of 2040 deceased put into sea last year. But there is another way to reduce land use

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

A good test of a person is who turns up at their funeral and with what sincerity. Try not to sit the test too early, of course. 考验一个人是否可靠的方法是看他是否参加你的葬礼,在葬礼上是否虔诚。当然不要太早就考验

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

And uncalling cold 一次特别的伤风感冒 On a rainy, miserable day, the funeral procession was climbing the steep hill to the cemetery, when suddenly the rear doors of the hearse broke open and the coffin slid out. 一个阴雨、悲惨的日子,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Do you believe in life after death? the boss asked one of his employees. Yes, Sir. the new recruit replied.Well, then, that makes everything just fine, the boss went on. After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

It was a pact funeral home and I didn't want to talk to anybody. 殡仪馆人很多我不想和任何人讲话 All I could do was stand at the back and look and I started to feel mocked. 我只能静静地站在后面 呆呆地看着一切我开始感觉

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Funeral Band Of Horses I'm coming up only to hold you under I'm coming up only to show you wrong And to know you is hard and we wonder To know you all wrong, we were Really too late to call, so we wait for Morning to wake you; it's all we got To know

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Police are not sure if gang violence is behind the chaos that erupted in a busy section of northwest Washington Tuesday.But shots ran out. One person was killed and a second was pretty great injured and several vehiecal were smashed, including this o

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十月)

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Adam Navis. Voice 2 And I'm Marina Santee. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Children know about death. Th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Life after death 死后重生 Do you believe in life after death? the boss asked one of his employees. Yes, Sir. the new recruit replied.Well, then, that makes everything just fine, the boss went on. After you left early yesterday to go to your grand

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

King George Tupou V of Tonga died last week in a Hong Kong hospital. He had been visiting the UK and was on his way home with his brother when he became ill. Although he had kidney surgery last year, he seemed to be in good health this year. His deat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Bruce Gulland. Voice 2 And I'm Marina Santee. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 A group of businessmen en

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Mei Baojiu was not just a great artist; he was also an advocate. A veteran of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference - which he attended five times - he advanced proposals to help youngsters absorb traditional Chinese culture. Peking-

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年