The Emotional Bank Account -- Secrets of Happy Families by Stephen R. Covey The Emotional Bank Account is like a financial bank account in one way: you can make deposits -- actions that build trust -- or you can make withdrawals that decrease it. It

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

1. It was me to blame. 这是我的错。 还能这样说: It was my entire fault to have done this. The fault was mine. 应用解析: be small blame to sb. 不能多怪某人; be to blame 应该受责; bear the blame 承担责任; take the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_02 1So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you. 2For if I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I have grieved? 3I wrote as I did so that when I came I should not be distresse

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

核心句型: Never look down on people less superior to you. 不要轻视不如你的人。 look down on sb./sth. 直译过来就是:向下看某人或某物,这个短语的正确意思是:轻视某些人或事。因此,当美国人说Neve

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

3 感到内疚 3句英文任你选 I'll never forgive myself for forgetting. 我永远不会原谅自己的健忘。 I wish I had done it differently. 真希望我不是这么做的。 I regret doing that. 我后悔做了这事。 半个句型要记牢

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

081 The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Favor A cute baby mouse went on a picnic in the woods. At the same time, a lion was taking a nap in the warm sunlight. The baby mouse was alarmed to see the large lion taking a nap. 'Wow! Mr. Lion is bigger t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Can't I just turn back the clock? 能否调转时光 Forgive my sins 原谅我的过错 I just wanna roll my sleeves up 我只想挽起袖子 And start again 重新开始 I know that I messed it up 我曾搞砸一切 Time and time again 一遍又一遍

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Darlin' I can't explain Where did we lose our way Girl it's drivin' me insane And I know I just need one more chance To prove my love to you If you come back to me I'll gurantee That I'll never let you go Can we go back to the days when our love was

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

英文歌词: Look at me now look into my eyes the day reveal the pain i feel inside And Do they Show? I Feel like run and hide From the look upon your face tonight I can see your heart is broken and your smile is gone if i could only make the roll i di

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Ooh ooh Ooh ooh I'm a dead man walking here That's the least of all my fears Ooh underneath the water It's not Alabama clay Gives my trembling hands away Ooh please forgive me father Ain't going back to Barton Hollow Devil gonna follow me 'ever I go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

LESSON 12 LESSON 12 I WISH I KNEW WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT 我希望我知道这是怎么回事 I just got a memo from Maria. 我刚刚看到玛丽亚留的便条。 So did I.She wants us to be on the set at five thirty. 我也看到了,她要我们五点

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

unit 184 表达爱意 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I want to say... A:我想说 B:Say it! What is it? B:说吧!说什么? A:That I can't go on any longer without you. A:我不能没有你。 B:You know you shouldn't say that at a time like this.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Everyone has been hurt by the actions or words of another. The difference is in how we react to that hurt. Forgive, even if you can't forget and you'll be better off for it. 每个人都会被他人的行为或是言语伤害到。 不同之处在于我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Forgive, sounds good 宽恕?说得容易 Forget, I'm not sure I could 遗忘?我可保证不了 They say time heals everything 他们说,时间抹去一切 But I'm still waiting 但我还在等 I'm through with doubt 我熬过来了,带着怀疑

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐咖啡厅:The Bigger Lights - When Did We Lose Ourselves 相关介绍:The Bigger Lights 是一支来自于 Fairfax, Virginia 的五人摇滚乐队。伴随着强有力并富有感染性的音乐,自2007年成立以后,他们便在流行和摇

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

LESSON 25 第25课 avoid 避免 prevent 防止 forgive 原谅 rise 上升 guide 指南 during 在之间 pouting 噘嘴 protection 保护 slam 大满贯 manner 方式 peevish 脾气暴躁的 howling 咆哮 satisfied 满意 trust 信任 angry 生气 TH

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

I remember it all very well lookin' back It was the summer I turned eighteen We lived in a one room, rundown shack On the outskirts of New Orleans We didn't have money for food or rent To say the least we were hard pressed Then Mama spent every last

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

sorry 对不起 is all that you can't say 就是所有你不能说的话 years gone by and still 这么多年过去了仍然是 words don't come easily 不容易说出口的话 like sorry like sorry 就像对不起,就像对不起 forgive me 原谅我

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

EIGHT Well, maman, are you quite well? he said, turning toward his mother. Quite, everything is all right. Alexander was very nice, and Varya looks very handsome. She is most interesting. And she began to tell about what interested her most, her gran

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

I'll be alright. One day. Someday. Just not today. 我会好起来的。某一天,总有一天。只是不是今天。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03