Prince 绝对是自从上世纪80年代之后,在世界流行音乐界涌现出的极少有的多才多艺的流行音乐家中最耀眼的一位,被称为明尼阿波利斯之声 。 I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Baby baby I swear to you 宝贝,宝贝,我向你发誓 Baby baby I'm here for you 宝贝,宝贝,我为你在这里 I don't know why 我不知道为什么 Why I did those things to you 为什么我对你做了那些事情 What went through my

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

文本: SIR FRANCIS HADDOCK:Forgive me,my dear old Unicorn...Forgive me... PIRATE:Curse you,Haddock!...Curse you and your _(1)_ descendants...You'll never escape.We'll follow you all the way to your accursed island in Brittany!Good-for-nothing mang

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

上帝,他赐予我命运并值得我的一切赞美和服务; 家庭,它给我幸福和力量; 祖国,它为我提供一切机会按照自己的良心生活; 棒球,它是一种娱乐和训练,使我健康,使我懂得生活。 这就

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Love is more thicker than forget 爱情比忘却厚 More thinner than recall 比回忆薄 More seldom than a wave is wet 比潮湿的波浪少 More frequent than to fail 比失败多 It is most mad and moonly 它最痴癫最疯狂 And less it shall u

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

Forgiving others In my experiences with discovering life purpose it seems inevitable , in all cases , to come to grips with our past . We build up negative issues in our past and need to clear the clutter out in order to grow . I call this clearing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

I'm jealous of the rain That falls upon your skin It's closer than my hands have been I'm jealous of the rain I'm jealous of the wind That ripples through your clothes It's closer than your shadow Oh I'm jealous of the wind cause I wished you the bes

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If you think you have hurt someone or made them feel bad, you might want to say sorry to them. Here are some expressions you can use when apologising: 如果你觉得伤害了某个人,或者让他感到伤心了,你会想跟他们说抱歉。这里

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Personal Data -- Age I: How old are you?(May I ask your age?) C: I'm twenty-six (years old). I: When were you born? C: I was born in March, 1970. I: What is your birth date (birthday)? C: I was born on July 25, 1968. I: May I ask the date of your bir

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

I can't see why everybody has to fight Cos two wrongs don't make a right A fall in life is justified That is what they say Life's too short There must be another way We can work it out (Together we can change it) We can work it out (Together we can m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

heat of the moment 一时的冲动 The only thing I really get easily angry about is slow drivers or walkers when I'm in a rush! But maybe slow wifi would get there too haha. 嗯,我唯一觉得好容易生气的就是当我很急的时候碰到开车

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I'm looking around and I see more of the same People looking for purpose, someone to blame As I'm on my quest for fame, every day the places change As they humble trying to play the game I figured it out, my dreams are bigger than me Been taken much

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Stuck in the middle, I can see where Ive been My eyes are open and I know where Im going So much is in the way There are people around being negative And they always got something to say They say youll never be what you want to be And youll never get

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

love is more thickr than forget More thinner than recaall More seldom than a Wave is Wet More frequent than to fail It is most mad and moonly And Iess it shall unbe Than all the sea Which only Is deeper than the sea Love is less always than to win L

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

1. How to count to 10. 1、学会如何(在发飙前)数到十 Anger isn't your friend. In fact, learning to control it could add years to your life.Besides, nobody really likes that guy who screams at the waiter because the soup is too salty, now do

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Oh, Lord hold on 'Till I come Back again For these arms Are growing tired And my tales Are wearing thin If you're patientI will surprise When you wake up I'll have come All the ache will Settle down And we'll go do All the things we should have done

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

When it's easy, when it's all good When we have way more than we should Our grass is greener than green But when it turns and easy gets hard That's when we see who we are Keep on because we believe We give, we take We bend, we break We win, we lose,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I hope that days come easy and moments pass slow, And each road leads you where you want to go, And if you\'re faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door cl

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Adele金曲:《I'll Be Waiting》一直等你! 歌词: Hold me closer one more time, Say that you love me in your last goodbye, Please forgive me for my sins, Yes, I swam dirty waters, But you pushed me in, I've seen your face under every sky,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 How to forgive. 学会原谅 Everyone has been hurt by the actions or words of another. The difference is in how we react to that hurt. Forgive, even if you can't forget and you'll be better off for it. 每个人都会被

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening