HURT是欧美歌手Christina Aguilera(克里斯蒂娜阿奎莱拉)录制的,收录再其第五张录音室专辑中的歌曲。在这首歌里,Aguilera与她的老搭档Linda Perry和Mark Ronson一起制作,并作为专辑《Back to Basics》

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

秘诀7 口齿清晰在辅音 如果辅音发不好,元音再标准也是口齿不清!英语的辅音和中文有很大的区别,而且复杂得多!是学习发音的特大难点。 辅音主要是舌、齿、唇的相互配合。请欣赏下面的辅音。 1.I think you ought to do it by yourself. 我想你应该自己去做。 2.I don

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

Making an Apology Im sorry. Sorry. Im sorry for Sorry about Sorry for Im sorry. Pardon me for Im terribly sorry for I really feel bad about Im very sorry about Im extremely sorry for Im extremely sorry to Pardon me. Excuse me. Please forgive me. Exc

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜人类俚语

[00:02.06]All you had to do was talk to me. 你应该告诉我说的 [00:02.62]-l know. -l should have stayed in L.A. -我知道 -我应该留在洛杉矶 [00:08.86]Everything l touch gets screwed up. 我的生活都被我搞砸了 [00:14.78]My broth

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-街舞少年

3 你说地太多了,闭嘴! You talk too much, shut up! 4 我想去法学院,那是我的梦想。 I want to go to law school, that's my dream. 5 我从没想过我会出国。 I have never thought that I would go abroad. 6 晚饭后,他总是

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

73. It's no use. 那是没有用的。 用法透视 告诉对方那没有用,就这么简单。 支持范例 1. It's no use. The car won't start. 没用的,这车发动不起来。 2. It's no use. They won't forgive me. 没用的,他们不会原谅我的。 3. It's no use crying over spilt milk. 事

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

293. I really hate you. W: Will you forgive me? M: No, I really hate you. W: Sorry. M: Can we be good friends from now on? W: No, I really hate you. M: Please forgive me. 294. I prayed for good luck. W: Did you go to kneel before the image of Buddha?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

Language Points 5 Rules To Remember In Life Money can't buy you happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedez than on a bicycle. Forgive the enemy but remember the bastard's name. Help someone when they are in trouble, they will remember

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

101. It's nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。) 102. It's a long story.(说来话长。) 103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。) 104. It's incredible.(难以置信!) 105. It's hard to say.(难说。) 106. I can'

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

核心句型: Get off the doggie's tail. 得饶人处且饶人,放他一马吧! Get off the doggie's tail. 直译过来就是:放过狗尾巴,显然不能这样望文生义,这个句子的正确意思是:得饶人处且饶人,放别人一

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Without you?没有你? I'd be a soul without a purpose.我将是一个没有目的的灵魂; Without you?没有你? I'd be an emotion without a heart.我的情感将没有了根基; I'm a face without expression,我将是一张没有表情的脸; A h

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Forgive everyone 1.原谅所有人 The first step to becoming a better person is forgiveness. This can be a difficult one, but by learning to forgive everyone, your life will become much easier and happier. First of all, you should forgive your pa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Love Letters on wet paper Forgivers, no takers An angel who never got wings You find Jesus and it\'s too late He\'s already closed the front gate And the sign\'s flashing no vacancy ... You\'ve broken my heart for the last time You promise the truth

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

10 Timeless Lessons Everyone Learns Eventually 1. Beauty comes from within. You will never be beautiful like me. You can only be beautiful like you. One does not become beautiful by trying to be beautiful. One becomes beautiful by finding beauty in w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hello, everyone, I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A suicide bomber has killed at least eight people and injured 22 people at a packed market in downtown Islamabad, Pakistan.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(七)月

Apology Letter 词汇: apologize to sb. for sth. 因为...向某人道歉 awfully 非常 behavior 行为 excuse 借口 failure 失败 fault 错误 forgive 原谅 ignorant 无知的 inconsiderateness 不顾及他人 inconvenience 不方便 make an a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

I know that you're leavin' As soon as the sun Comes through the window There's no talking this over The damage is done There's just too much hurt Too much to forgive Oh, but we both know We weren't always like this Help me remember The way that we us

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You know I want the best for you As you've always wanted for me And though our eyes may look alike but They don't see the same thing Hurt made a great divide I added to the pain My way to survive was shutting you out Oh I was just a child I no longer

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听力文本: Forgive me for... 请原谅我... Forgive me for being rude that day. 请原谅我那天的无礼。 Forgive me for leaving without telling you. 原谅我离开时没有告诉你。 Forgive me for being late. 请原谅我迟到了。 A:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Sirens racing, heading northbound on the freeway. Tragedy has happened early in the morning today. Best friend, my best friend's gone for sure. I'm never gonna get him back. I spent a lifetime trying, trying to be someone. Trying to get things right,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲