讲解文本: small-minded 心胸狭窄的,固执己见的,气量小的 No one likes him because he is such a small-minded guy. 没有人喜欢他,他心胸太狭窄了。 I was small-minded, I'm sorry, can you forgive me? 我之前心胸太狭

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

1. I'm very/really/terribly/awfully/extremely sorry. 十分抱歉! 2. Forgive me for breaking my promise. 原谅我食言。 3. Let's forgive and forget. 让我们摈弃前嫌。 4. I've heard so mu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

I'm a bad girlfriend I'm a bad girlfriend You cancel plans for me I cancel ours on you Say I'd be back early I don't get in 'til 2 You ask me where I've been I tell you something vague Think I messed up again What can I say Your mum says that she hat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我们经常接触到英语不难发现,英语中有很多固定搭配需要我们理解记忆。从今天开始,我们就开始分类总结高中阶段需要我们掌握的固定搭配都有哪些吧。 接动名词(不接不定式)作宾语的3

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Forgive me for needing you in my life; Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul; Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old 原谅我生活中不能没有你; 原谅我欣赏你躯体和心灵的美丽; 原谅我希望永

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

How to Fall in Love With Yourself 如何爱上你自己? We are constantly bombarded with visions of how we are not good enough or how we need to improve ourselves. And its not only external things that cause us to have such low self-esteems and fe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

11.Someone will always be better looking. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be more charismatic. But they will never be you - with your exact ideas, knowledge and skills. 11.总会有人比你漂亮,总会有人比你聪明,总会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

每首歌曲中都有一段经典耐听的吉他SOLO。 i've been the fool been playing is cool pretending that i did i need you every you lies word i thought was right was wrong i figure it out using a reasonable dot all that i need is to hold you a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I'm looking around and I see more of the same People looking for purpose, someone to blame As I'm on my quest for fame, every day the places change As they humble trying to play the game I figured it out, my dreams are bigger than me Been taken much

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

How could humans create so many angles when their behavior is so convoluted and illogical? 语音讲解: 单词发音 behavior /bɪˈheɪvjə(r)/ convoluted /ˈkɒnvəluːtɪd/ illogical /ɪˈlɒdʒɪkl/ 连词发音 behavior is so /bɪˈheɪvjərɪ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Time on my hands Since you been away boy I ain't got no plans No no no no And the sound of the rain Against my windowpane Is slowly, is slowly drivin' me insane, boy Chorus: I'm goin' down I'm goin' down Cause you ain't around baby My whole world's u

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

文本: CORTEZ: Thomas, I appreciate your coming. Forgive me for getting straight to business. Diaz has asked me to _(1)_ a minor business transaction. TOMMY: ________(2)_______, huh? CORTEZ: Which is why I thought of you, my friend. I've dropped s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Dear Alexis, I believe in my heart and soul that we were meant to be with one another. I think about you everyday and night. When I am with you you light up my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wish upon a star for you t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago Stay in tune with your spirit. Be calm and think. Listen to your inner voice. Anticipate and plan. Take 100% responsibility for your life. Lean into your struggles. Act with courage. Maintain an open mind. Practic

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I apologize to you for what I have done. 我为我的所作所为道歉。 apologize to sb for sth 因为..(向某人)道歉 I apologize for being late. 我为迟到道歉 。 I apologize for my rudness. 我为自己的粗鲁道歉。 I apologize

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Don't get so uptight. 别太当真嘛。 Don't get so worked up. 放松点儿。 Don't be so stiff. 别这么较真儿。 Loosen up. 放松点。 I didn't mean to hurt you./ I meant no harm. 我没有故意伤害你的意思。 Can't we talk it over?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 10 Talk About It 第十课 主题讨论 July 22 7月22日 The Broken Friendship 友谊破裂 Neal stared at his phone. 尼尔盯着他的手机看, He had missed a lot of texts and calls. 他错过了许多简讯和来电, They were all fr

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Hey you It's really good to see you I've got so much to tell you But you should know I'm doing fine Hey you Had a story to tell you But honestly I can't even remember Really doesn't matter Never seen you this happy Never seen you so peaceful Even tho

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年轻的

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力