I am sorry to keep you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 Sorry for being late. 对不起我迟到了。 Forgive me for being rude. 请原谅我不礼貌。 That's quite all right. 没关系。 That's no problem. 没关系。 Oh,dear! I forgot a

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

why am I walking barefoot upon this road with no one around I close my eyes to this decision the night's like coffee to my tongue like waking up without a sound I map the words out maybe you will say them would you help me rise up touch my face and w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Long Way Home -- Bernward Koch Well I stumbled in the darkness I'm lost and alone Though I said I'd go before us And show the way back home There a light up ahead I can't hold onto her arm Forgive me pretty baby but I always take the long way home Mo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 中秋节英文歌曲

The other forgiveness To forgive may be divine, but no one ever said I was easy. When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be surprisingly beneficial to your grudge. But forgiveness is possible, and it can be surprisingly beneficial to your physical a

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

I Call Things As I See Them by Ralph Pinelli An umpire has to make instant decisions. Ive learned to call things as I see them. This helps me make a quick reply to such an important and personal question as my belief. My philosophy of life is simple,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 小妇人.little.women

第二季《中国好声音》在上海宝山体育馆录制了36进16导师终极考核战,而9.13晚《中国好声音》第十期揭开了终极考核赛制的序幕。这次采用的是三人PK方式,每三人拼搏一个黄金席位,而导师

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Task 3: Do you know what Freeze! means? Script There is one word which you must learn before you visit the U.S.A. That is Freeze! It means, Stand still and dont move. Police officers use it when they are ready to use their guns. If the person does no

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

AS IT IS 2015-09-03 Pope Allows Priests to Forgive 'Sin of Abortion' Pope Francis is calling his priests to forgive women of the sin of abortion during the upcoming Holy Year of Mercy. The Pope guides more than a billion Roman Catholics worldwide. He

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

9. Today I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself. I know that all of my feelings are my friends. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I reslease them with love. I move through life knowing that I am safe Divinely prote

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语高级

Thorin, you gave a promise. You brought upon them _____1______. You've won the mountain. Is that not enough? Now we defend it. I came to reclaim something of mine. This is the last move in a master plan. A plan long in the making. _____2______ for on

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

英语学习笔记: alliance n. 联盟 horde n. 部落 champion n. 冠军,战士 ash n. 灰烬 For the horde 为了部落 Arise my champion! By your side, my lady! 复活吧,我的勇士...为你而战,我的女士! Ashes to ashes. 尘归尘,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

I hope I'm not bothering you. 希望我没打扰到你。 I hope I,m not bothering you. 希望我没打扰到你。 It's my honor to serve. 能为您服务是我的荣幸。 Let's forgive and forget. 让我们摒弃前嫌吧。 Let's forgive and fo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

[00:02.20]The Potter陶工 [00:05.46]Once there was a very religious and skillful potter whose pottery was well-known far and wide. [00:12.05]However, he was not satisfied with his finely crafted but fragile pottery. [00:17.38]He thought if the pottery

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

[Verse 1] As you walk through the shadow Feel your weight on solid ground As you tremble in the darkness In the midst of silent sounds As you search for your answer And no answer has been found May you stand, stand your ground [Verse 2] And when you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Song:3 Strikes Artist:Alsou Oh baby 3 strikes and you're out I should have listened to my friends, oh babe, Cos they were making perfect sense I should have known, I might have guessed I could have seen, That you were trying to push your luck wit

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

歌曲: Love letters 艺人: Miranda Lambert 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 发行年代: 2007 风格: Country 介绍: Miranda Lambert出生在一个音乐家庭。有趣的是她的父母都是私家侦探,可见乡村乐在德州的扎根程度。Miranda一直说,她是一个

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

这个年轻的乐队成立于美国Franklin,Tennessee,当Hayley从她的老家Meridian搬到当地时遇到了同样热爱音乐的两兄弟Josh Farro和Zac Farro.随后bass手Jeremy Davis,Hunter Lamb加入乐队,他们给自己起了一个特

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on you're back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else But you I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train I kiss you all starry eyed, My body's swinging from

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

重点词汇 companion n. 同伴;朋友;指南;手册 Say you will forgive me 说你会原谅我 Anyone can fail 谁都可能有把控不住自己的时候 Say you will believe me 说你会相信我 Follow your fate 跟随命运 Love and hate 爱

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语