Unit 8 Making apology and Responding Thank you. Ill try not to be late again. Making apologies Sorry. Sorry, Im late. Sorry ,I forgot to return the book for you. Im sorry. Im sorry about that. Im sorry about what happened yesterday. Im sorry for bei

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Section 9 Apologizing and forgiving Mr. Divison, I am so sorry to have kept you waiting. That's quite all right. 那么,我可以看看你的履历吗? Oh dear, I forgot to bring it. Not too worry, so tell me about yourself. 详细解说: 1. I

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

I pushed you away I couldn't see it at the time(so sorry) for to keep you pulling away forget to show me just how lie now I'm staying here all alone feel the more and waiting by the phone hoping you call me and you come back home home is where hearts

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Mama Richie: If my time on earth was over, Then the last thing I would do Is to pray to God and just thank him For blessing me with you Chris: What you did for me was a miracle Every word you said was true You were always there and protecting me This

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Break-ups are never easy. Whether you were just dating or married, with or without kids, it hurts when a relationship ends. To spend time grieving is perfectly natural and healthy but there comes a time when your heart yearns to be healed. The follow

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Break-ups are never easy. Whether you were just dating or married, with or without kids, it hurts when a relationship ends. To spend time grieving is perfectly natural and healthy but there comes a time when your heart yearns to be healed. 分手从来

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Notice Me - NB Ridaz Sometimes I think about (come on) Everything that we been through And I pray that you would just open your eyes (NB Ridaz) I love you (I love you baby) (Magic) I love you too girl And I need you (and I need you too) So please don

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Joey Moe - cheating yeah Saturday the show was down 礼拜六 表演结束 I left the party with the dark of the dawn 我在黎明的黑暗中离开舞会 cause i couldn't wait to go to see the things 因为我等不及去看那些东西 then i saw y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

感谢与道歉 1.谢谢thank you 2.不管怎么样,都得谢谢你。 thanks anyway 3.谢谢你所做的一切 thanks for everything 4.我非常感谢你 i am very grateful 5,不用谢 you are welcome 6.对不起 i am sorry 7.请原谅我 please

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

In which the author answers the question that Freud asked, but never could figure out: What do women want? For good measure, he also reveals what men really want. We love you, are proud of you, expect good things from you, and wish you well. This is

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

In order to experience everlasting love in life, you ought to first figure out what is missing in your life and then fill in the gaps. People fall in and out of love because they expect their lovers to be everything to them and do everything for them

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Be proud of your accomplishments. No matter how big or seemingly small your accomplishments are you should be very proud of each and every one of them. Whether its completing high school, university, starting your own company, having kids and raising

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

讲解 Todays key word is Delivery Delivery 快递,投递 Delivery or a delivery is the bringing of letters, parcels(包裹), or other goods to someone's house or to another place where they want them. Ive been waiting for my delivery guy the whole

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

To forgive may be divine, but no one ever said it was easy. When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge. But forgiveness is possible -- and it can be surprisingly beneficial to your physical and mental hea

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You're a part time lover and a full time friend 你是个兼职爱人,也是个全职朋友 The monkey on your back is the latest trend 你背后的猴子是最时髦流行的图案 I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else 别人眼里的东西

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:布兰妮新单曲Hold It Against Me Hey over there Please forgive me If i'm coming on too strong Hate to stare but you're winning And they're playing my favorite song So come in a little closer Wanna whisper in your ear Make it clear

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐咖啡厅:Hana Pestle - This way 相关介绍:终于等到了Hana Pestle的新专辑了,兴奋的同时也关注着Hana Pestle最近的动态,这张新作真是制作得太流行了,深情款款地描述了恋爱的经过,Hana Pestle成

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

8、 I Apologize. 我很抱歉。 【对话二:】 A: Jessie, Im afraid I cant come back home for dinner tonight. B: Not back home for dinner again? Thats the third time this week! A: Im sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

LESSON 43 FORGIVE 第四十三课 原谅 Dear Ann, said Jane, won't you forgive Fred? 亲爱的Ann,Jane问道你不原谅Fred吗? He did not mean to throw your ball in the mud. 他并没有要把你的球扔到泥潭的意思。 He ought to have

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

每天鼓励自己做一些事情-原谅过去的自己What you do every day is already important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. But today, I dare you to take it up a notch, pump some extra life into every hour, and really make

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening