it's not that i can't live without you it's just that i don't even want to try every night i dream about you ever since the day we said goodbye if i wasn't such a fool right now i'd be holding you the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

turn around to see you in a crowded place i watch for the emotions on a guarded face saying lead me on victim of a dream and a memory but when i try to break free you say to me c'mon lead me on a matt

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

8.We often play football for fun after class.我们常下课后踢足球取乐. 9.I wont have free time before this tough job is finished. 我要到这个艰巨的任务完成之后才会有空闲时间. 10. Philip asked me to take a photograph of hi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Row row row your boat 划呀划呀划着小船 Gently down the stream 顺着小溪轻轻漂流 Merrily merrily merrily merrily 要开开心心地 Life is but a dream 生活不过是一场梦嘛 Row row row your boat 划呀划呀划着小船 Gently do

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文儿歌

So a while ago, I tried an experiment. For one year, I would say yes to all the things that scared me. Anything that made me nervous, took me out of my comfort zone, I forced myself to say yes to. Did I want to speak in public? No, but yes. Did I wan

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

一个男人有一个小女儿,那是唯一的孩子,他深深地爱着她,为她而活,她就是他的生命。所以,当女儿生病时,他像疯了一般竭尽全力想让她恢复健康。 A man had a little daughteran only and much-l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you, That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that th

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 只有付出的爱是痛苦的,但比这更痛苦是爱一个人却没有勇气让那人

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Secret to Life? Dance, and Don't Procrastinate! Hello! Here is a VOA Learning English Feel Good for you. There is a woman named Tao Porchon-Lynch. She was born in India in 1918. So, if you do the math shes 97. And at 97 years young, she has been reco

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

this is me《这就是我》不再躲藏不再畏惧 - 摇滚夏令营 Camp Rock 演唱者:demi lovato 英文歌词 i've always been the kind of girl that hid my face so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say but i had this dream right insid

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. Youve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun. 要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

为了忘却的爱 Everyone with the passage of time, and become more mature, I am no exception. Ago is a naive girl, but it has now become a mature woman, strong-minded. In the growth of the road I have a growing loneliness, their en

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

thank god i found you-- mariah carey 98 Degrees I will give up everything, before I'd seperate myself from you. 离开你,我将会失去一切 After so much suffering, I finally found unvarnished truth. 在历经痛苦之后,我终于发现最本质的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1.现在睡觉的话会做梦而现在学习的话会让梦实现This moment will nap, you will have a dream; But this moment study,you will interpret a dream. 2.我无所事事地度过的今天是昨天死去的人们所奢望的明天I leave u

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we'd get there someday

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Let's go Tossin' and turnin' Losin' hours everyday I keep yearnin' For a love that went away Cuz I can't fall asleep without you And I can dream no dream without you And it's a nightmare just to lay awake I need one more night (one more night) An

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yea yea yea It's midnight and Im awake in this empty room Thinking of you Alone its just me and my heart and the truth What do I do? Should I? Should I let you in? Should I? And let this thing begin Cause Im tired of hiding from you I need to know if

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

At first glance I would have never known the value that lied within you, For such a tender age of sixteen you don't often see the things in life that are so true. But then as I got to know you my heart just began to melt, For these were not normal fe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chan

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文