Babe Oh, dream about me Lie On the phone to me Tell me no truth If it hurts bad There's enough in my life To make me so sad Just dream about Colour fills our lives Just dream about Some one else tonight Babe Oh, dream about me On the phone You're tal

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

S Club 7单曲:Never Had A Dream Come True 出道3年来,S Club 7赢得千禧年全英音乐奖最佳新进团体、坐拥7首英国金榜Top3单曲以及两张冠军专辑、全球累积销量突破1000万张。而2001年5月,S Club 7称霸英国

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

23 Following Ones Dream GLOSSARY to quit to stop working in a particular job; to announce that one will notcontinue to work in a position or organization *If Jens boss wont give him a raise, hes going to quit. to be meant for to be intended for; to h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

[00:00.52]3.Care for Your Dream [00:04.55]My dream ended when I was born. [00:08.58]Although I never knew it then, I just held on to something that would never come to pass. [00:14.57]Dreams really do exist. But in the morning when you wake up, they

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

Samir, Sweden speaker Oh, my dream house? It is on the beach. You have a great view of the ocean and the beach, and it should be really big - a bighouse - with maybe an elevator, and maybe at least three cars and a cinema in the house as well. That w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

甜蜜美好 白日梦时间:All I Have To Do Is Dream The Everly Brothers(艾佛利兄弟)的这首All I Have To Do Is Dream在1958年首次发行,是不是觉得旋律很熟悉?嘿嘿,这首歌曾经被用作无数床上用品的广告歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 一 (My dream) Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges Good morning ! my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher.... As the whole world has its boundaries, limits an

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

只有寻梦去 All I Have To Do Is Dream All I Have to Do Is Dream是一首英文流行歌曲,由著名的埃弗里兄弟(the Everly Brothers)演唱,由词曲创作夫妻档布莱恩特夫妇创作(Felice and Boudleaux Bryant),于1958年

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

I dreamed a dream in time gone by 曾几何时,我也有我的梦想 When hope was high 生活充满了希望 And life worth living 生命又是那么的美好 I dreamed that love would never die 我梦见爱能永恒 I dreamed that God would be fo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Never Had a Dream Come True --称霸英国金榜3周绝美冠军单曲 希望大家喜欢~~ Everybody's got something They had to leave behind 每个人都不得不放弃一些东西。 One regret from yesterday That just seems to grow with time 昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

12 Ways to Help Make MLKs Dream a Reality Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the United States, a federal holiday. We remember Dr. King as a civil rights leader, a rousing speaker,and an advocate of non-violent resistance. Best remembered of all

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life For Rent---dido I haven't really ever found a place that I call home I never stick around quite long enough to make it I apologize that once again I'm not in love But it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breaking It's just a thoug

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Lay your head on your pillow now Close your eyes Ill tuck you in and Ill kiss you goodnight While you and your teddy bear are countin sheep Next thing you know youll be fast asleep 靠着你的小枕头 乖乖闭上眼 我会为你盖好被子,用吻

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A dream is to a man what wings are to a bird. With a dream in the deep heart's core, a man is spontaneously driven to hitch his wagon to a star. A dream is an inexhaustible source of energy that keeps our enthusiasm burning, and kindles our desire

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

5 Life Lessons Taught By The Muppets I cant imagine living in a world without The Muppets. Those cuddly, felt critters are like best friends youve known your entire life. Theyre fun, theyre goofy, and they just fill you up with a warm feeling insided

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dream, dream, dream, dream Dream, dream, dream, dream When I want you in my arms when I want you and all your charms Whenever I want you All I have to do is dream dream dream dream When I feel blue in the night and I need you to hold me tight Wheneve

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

《悲惨世界》安妮-海瑟薇震撼独唱:I Dreamed A Dream 安妮海瑟薇,美国电影和舞台剧演员,父亲是位律师,母亲则是歌手兼演舞台剧演员。她在大学里主修英文,副修妇女研究,她说过,如果当

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

S CLUB 7不只是一个全新的七人流行乐团,也是一群优秀的年轻演员,在BBC电视台的影集Miami 7中担纲,演出一群力争上游的七人流行乐团团员。 Oooh-oooh Everybody's got something They had to leave behind On

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Moby - Dream About Me Babe Oh, dream about me Lie On the phone to me Tell me no truth If it hurts bad There's enough in my life To make me so sad Just dream about Colour fills our lives Just dream about Some one else tonight Babe Oh, dream about me O

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲