UNIT 10 TEXT In 1863 President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves in the United States. One hundred years after this decree was signed, however, the life of blacks

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第五册

Staring at the moon so blue Turning all my thoughts to you I was without hopes or dreams I tried to dull an inner scream but you saw me through Walking on a path of air See your faces everywhere As you melt this heart of stone you take my hand to gu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

《Love Me Tender》是美国流行天王埃尔维斯.普雷斯利(猫王)于1956年根据自己的同名电影创作的经典金曲,后被多次翻唱。中国流行歌手王力宏也翻唱过,收录在王力宏1995年发行的专辑《情敌贝

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Loving you is easy cuz you''re beautiful making love with you is all I wanna do loving you is more than just a dream come true cuz everything that I do is out of loving you la la la doluho no one else can make me feel the colors that you bring stay w

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Promise yourself to dream more and hesitate less. 努力让自己多一点如心所愿,少一些己所不愿。 To believe in yourself more and judge yourself less by the accomplishments of others. 多一点相信自己,少一点将他人成就作为

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Do it right now! 立即行动。 It's better than dreaming about doing it. 没有行动的梦想仅仅是幻想 How long are you going to dream about starting your own business? How long are you going to dream about gettingstarted? 你梦想自己去

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

《盗梦空间》是由克里斯托弗诺兰执导,莱昂纳多迪卡普里奥,玛丽昂歌迪亚等主演的电影。影片剧情游走于梦境与现实之间,被定义为发生在意识结构内的当代动作科幻片。影片讲述由莱昂

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run. I endorse him and throw my full support behind him. And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Barack Obama as you have f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I remember thinking *bout forever 还记得我曾思考永恒 Sitting there with you by the river 与你相伴坐在河边 We danced in the little lights 我们在微光中起舞 And felt for the first time 而第一次,我陷入爱情 I remember t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

白岩松耶鲁大学演讲稿(英文版) My Story and the Chinese Dream Behind It In the past twenty years, China has faced three American presidents, but till coming to Yale today, I never realized that China really just faced one university. Alt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

When You Told Me Loved《当你说爱我的时候》 杰西卡辛普森 唱跳结合的流行歌手Jessica Simpson生长在美国得克萨斯州的达拉斯城,她作为一名教会合唱团的成员开始了她的歌唱生涯。后来,在教会的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that you made right For every dream you made come true For all the l

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

There's a light and a darkened road There's a night and a fading hope There was a dream that once was mine But now it seems it has passed with time Sail away my little sister Sail away to the other side Sail away my little sister Sail away far into t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

金属:Evanescence - Erase this 相关介绍 :时隔五年,当今最为成功的女声金属乐队之一的Evanescence在万众瞩目之下发行了乐队的第三张同名专辑-Evanescence。主唱Amy Lee表示,这张同名专辑更像是送给

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

unit 186 山盟海誓 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can you believe me? A:你能相信我吗? B:Sure. B:当然。 A:please count on my love. A:请相信我的爱。 B:I will. B:我会的。 A:I'll be yours through endless time. A:我将永远属于你

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me oh You didn't ever care for me You didn't ever care for me yeah You unfolded your arms And you unclenched your fists And I dropped all

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Every mind is an open book Every life is a way to look Always cling to your strong belief And the world's gonna make you see Another rainbow Brings you to the stars Look out your window Life is gonna take you far Another rainbow Tells you who you are

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I thought we the people had a brain I thought we the people had a say Coulda sworn i read it somewhere Thought I'd seen it on a bumper sticker I thought we the people had a right i guess we the people were wrong We the people always are Let's go elec

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Simpson - When you told me you loved me 相关介绍:1980年7月10日出生于德州的Jessica,最初是在她身为心理学家兼牧师的父亲所服务之教堂里,发掘出自己的歌唱天赋,并自此就视歌唱

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ever since i was a little girl you couldnt dare tell me a thing i was as stubborn as they come, i was such a drama queen thought i was right, yeah i could do no wrong some couldve beens, a few dead ends, some bumps along the way some never shouldve b

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐